Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Surprised after this weekends sporting events she’s not done a post of her lying beside a defibrillator while wearing an orange swimsuit. There’s time yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s got a story up saying she can’t wait to watch the Tommy & Pamela tv series. She’s not a feminist. A true feminist wouldn’t be using their huge platform to encourage their followers to retraumatise a victim of domestic and sexual abuse. Like it or not, Pamela Anderson was a VICTIM and had her private sexual encounter stolen and made public without her consent. Pamela didn’t consent to the tv show and pleaded with them not to make it. She has managed to move past an abusive traumatic event and now the tv show producers and people like Betty are dragging it all up again in the name of profit. Disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

blueberrylane

All the ADHD stories are tipping me over. I'm also in the process of being diagnosed but I don't have the money to go private and now she thinks she knows everything. No doubt she will use that as a shield for acting like a twat online and her problematic posts. This is a 34 year old woman who behaves like a child, I can't have her be the face of undiagnosed ADHD in adult women.

Reactions: 16

femmegirly

Chatty Member
I have lived in tenements in Glasgow all my adult life and I have second hand embarrassment for her splashing about in a paddling pool with her dogs running about in the SHARED back garden while the neighbours’ garden chairs are all noticeably empty on some of the hottest days of the year.
Zero self-awareness.

• Sad
  • Haha

Vanilla Sorbet

MAN I get so annoyed at her saying everything is a hyper fixation or her brain being weird and neurodiverse - I mean aye I’m sure that does come into it a bit for some things but she literally is making this into her personality. Neurotypical and neurodiverse folk can have preferences, likes and dislikes without it being super deep - I can think of so many people who as far as I know aren’t autistic or have ADHD or even OCD who avoid foods cos of their texture, get obsessed with something, *have* to have something a certain way or they won’t approve. Oh god it must not be good for her to just put down all her interests and quirks as a person to having ADHD. I am sure the diagnosis helped her, and must suck she’s noticed that she might’ve missed out on things earlier in life due to non diagnosis, or noticed why she’s acted certain ways etc - but most folk I see getting dx with ADHD or autism as an adult are like “okay cool, now I can work on some issues I’ve never been able to resolve before” but otherwise function relatively the same???

They all do my tits in, can we have a general Central Scotland “Alternative” Influencer thread for the lesser known folk and some of small businesses who are all over social media or who orbit these folk (esp in Glasgow)? I mean doesn’t all need to be shady or event alt but think there’s a load we could dump in a general thread

I’m thinking insta accounts for things like Lunch (or whatever they’re called now), Mental Munchies, all the hipster fannys on the gallowgate…..as well as folk like kingdom Michelle style, beewaits…

• Heart

Lamieee

She is shouting out to borrow a Scottish designers work to wear to some event now?! Surely she should be buying it to support them and not just borrowing? I've had her wear my designs before (she borrowed, didn't buy ofc) and I got it back covered in stains and rolled up in a ball inside the parcel.. not even exaggerating. I don't dislike her content, but that experience made me realise her lack of respect for other people's things. Highly discourage anyone lending pieces!

• Wow
she acts like she’s always dressed like this and looked like this. I remember when she was a chubby basic blonde going to the garage lmao. This is a character she’s adopted for social media.

• Haha

glasgowbound

VIP Member
She's popped up on my Tik Tok FYP and using those faux neurodivergent traits does my box in. We get it, you have orange hair and the lockdown made you realise no one gives a shite about influencers, get a fucking job.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s no laughing matter but another case of jumping on the trauma bandwagon.
Why oh why would anyone think it was appropriate to pull poses wielding keys as a weapon to capitalise on the horrible news today?

Honestly. Tone deaf.

Reactions: 15

Vanilla Sorbet

She’s one of those people who just makes out everything they do is cos they have ADHD even if it’s a normal thing millennials do

‘the adhd moment when you listen to music when you go jogging’
‘the adhd moment when you order takeaway even though you’ve got a fridge full of food’
‘the adhd moment when you ignore an unpleasant task for longer than is ideal’
‘the adhd moment when you buy something you don’t need in the middle aisle of aldi’
‘the adhd moment when you want to try different dishes at a restaurant but order the same thing anyway’

• Haha
Reactions: 13

tarotbaby

Since when is she Queer? She really will jump on anything. Surprised during peak BLM she wasn’t claiming to be black!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“I have to shut the comments down for my mental health”

Naw. You have to shut down your comments so that your sponsor revenue doesn’t disappear as you’ve been an arsebiscuit.

Reactions: 12

bluestonetrees

Going by Tiktok, it looks like she considers a freebie from the hairdressers as a business meeting which kind of says it all really…..

• Haha
Reactions: 11