Forever Yours Betty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that her best mates have opened a bar the constant Last Rodeo free scran and drink posts are going to be unbearable. Richie is going to realise opening a bar where your 'mates' will drain the profits is not a winner..

Reactions: 1
Saw her in Shawlands today with her dogs. Yelling into her phone, desperate to be looked at. I did look, but only because I couldn’t believe how cheap, nasty and grubby she looked.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Now that her best mates have opened a bar the constant Last Rodeo free scran and drink posts are going to be unbearable. Richie is going to realise opening a bar where your 'mates' will drain the profits is not a winner..
I understood from his previous press releases that Richie Rich was stepping away from Abandon Ship, Abandon Ship Bar and MacMerry.

But this is a MacMerry pub. Well the Luchador was. So just the same old bullshit going round in circles? I’ve tried to fact-check on licensing board but GCC haven’t updated the website either of course.

Theyre such a bunch of shills. I’d honestly be mortified to be walking about having everyone know that I’d sell my granny for a fast buck.

Reactions: 7
One of her reels just popped up as I was scrolling insta about her ADHD affecting her autism. Her whole making a diagnosis (that she paid for) a personality does my box in. Orange is getting boring so let's make being on the spectrum a mainline talking point.

Reactions: 6
I wish she’d put on a bleeping bra. And what exactly is wrong with looking your age or looking older? Why must the ageing process be stopped? Not very body/age positive of her. Her eyes look like she’s having an allergic reaction to the Botox.

One of her reels just popped up as I was scrolling insta about her ADHD affecting her autism. Her whole making a diagnosis (that she paid for) a personality does my box in. Orange is getting boring so let's make being on the spectrum a mainline talking point.
"Spot the neurodivergent", what because you ordered three drinks? duck OFF

Reactions: 9
So sick of the neurodivergent bullshit. I live with someone with adult ADHD. Properly diagnosed by a psychiatrist and appropriately medicated with hardcore drugs that they will need to take for the rest of their life.
She’s bleeping offensive.

The whole orange persona thing has worn off so now she’s basically made the fake ADHD diagnosis a personality trait

Reactions: 5
So sick of the neurodivergent bullshit. I live with someone with adult ADHD. Properly diagnosed by a psychiatrist and appropriately medicated with hardcore drugs that they will need to take for the rest of their life.
She’s bleeping offensive.
SAME and well said.

Reactions: 1
Will somebody gift these pair a bleeping personality instead of relying on a colour to make them slightly more interesting than a damp tea towel. Has Orange taken it one step too far and got her teeth in on the colour scheme too?!

• Haha
Reposting - she's clearly seen the thread at some point, started posting entire screens of text about how sometimes diagnosing yourself is the right thing to do because waiting lists are long and private healthcare is expensive and something about validation and who knows what the duck else. Complete with the hashtag #actuallyautistic hahaha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i was trying to find out on her insta when and how she decided she’s autistic but can’t find it, can someone fill me in?

Reposting - she's clearly seen the thread at some point, started posting entire screens of text about how sometimes diagnosing yourself is the right thing to do because waiting lists are long and private healthcare is expensive and something about validation and who knows what the duck else. Complete with the hashtag #actuallyautistic hahaha
Honeypop has been on the threads too with some Billie eilish clip about "people talking tit on the internet" we'll see. People are sick of the three amigos constant bullshit and it's about to smack them in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They just don’t seem to have integrity or loyalty. It’s all about likes and ad opportunities without regard for who they screw over in the process. I can imagine at 2am when they can’t sleep, the colourful mask slips and the anxiety creeps in, it will feel like a fairly vacuous and lonely existence. Imagine how scary growing up and losing relevance must feel for them.