Forever Yours Betty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL that flat is some lego land tit. How does she think that looks good?? I know decor can be changed but when she goes to sell would be hard to see past that all or live in for a few weeks.

Reactions: 5
That flat is minging. Like it'd be a good laugh as a themed hotel or something but a full-time home of a woman in her 30s...? Grow up hen.

I canny hack Sheri's insane desire to be different, garish and in-your-face. Not everything needs to be bleeping orange or primary colours, not everything needs to be done for the 'gram, it's OK to dial it down a bit sometimes. I dunno how she does it, it looks exhausting.

Reactions: 7
She’s made her ADHD into her whole personality
Mind when it was just the orange for her personality? Then orange and her star sign? Then her fashion got really bonkers - bloomers, cowboy boots and sleeveless cardis anyone? And now it’s the whole freaking lot of everything with an added spotlight of ADHD.

Like someone else said. Must be exhausting.

Wonder if she’s dull AF under it all and needs that stuff to give her something.

Reactions: 4
She’s probably melted her brain with all the swedgers from back in the day when she was basically a bam who liked Skins.

wasn’t even that long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New to this thread, does she have a personality trait outside of being neurodiverse ?

She’s shifting from adhd to autism now

not that a year is a huge difference but it shows what crash diets and thinly veiled eating disorders do to you,
I’ve just seen her latest Tiktok and she really does look very thin, maybe the baggy clothes emphasise it. As much as I can’t be arsed with her, I hope she’s alright as it’s looking a bit alarming.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Reminder that she paid for her adhd diagnosis, spent months wishing for it and eventually went private cos it wasn't happening quick enough

Mark my words, she'll move on to some form of autism next

Reactions: 4
Reminder that she paid for her adhd diagnosis, spent months wishing for it and eventually went private cos it wasn't happening quick enough

Mark my words, she'll move on to some form of autism next
She already has 😂

Reactions: 1
I find it so uncomfortable to watch the stories of FYB pulling and dragging her dogs when they don’t want to walk. It was 5 stories of it today!! 🙄 She should consult a dog behaviourist instead of continuing to post videos making a joke of the fact that she’s basically just harassing her dogs 😤 But of course, it’s all about the CONTENT! Those poor dogs clearly just don’t want to be seen out and about with her 🍊🤡🤦‍♀️

Her job and business is based on her dressing like a walloper so of course she can dress like that to a business meeting, most of us couldn’t ahah
306FFD3D-E4CA-435C-BB93-118DDDE5E046.png

• Haha
Unsure why but that business wear comment really pisses me off. Maybe because I am a professional person and enjoy wearing business wear to work and not 35 going on 5 with my clothing/career choices?

Sheri thinks it's fine to dress like a child to business meetings because she's never had an actual job or been held accountable by anyone. She probably thinks being expected to dress normally once in a while is a personal attack on her ~brand~. Why go out of your way to look like a laughing stock?

This is what springs to mind...

c94.jpg

• Haha
Going by Tiktok, it looks like she considers a freebie from the hairdressers as a business meeting which kind of says it all really…..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s such a tit ‘ad’. I have v little time for anyone advertising alcohol to be honest (not that I have any time for FYB anyway!). Especially when it’s a huge wine brand that definitely doesn’t need the exposure.

Anything for a few bob, eh!?

Reactions: 3