Forever Yours Betty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a story up saying she can’t wait to watch the Tommy & Pamela tv series. She’s not a feminist. A true feminist wouldn’t be using their huge platform to encourage their followers to retraumatise a victim of domestic and sexual abuse. Like it or not, Pamela Anderson was a VICTIM and had her private sexual encounter stolen and made public without her consent. Pamela didn’t consent to the tv show and pleaded with them not to make it. She has managed to move past an abusive traumatic event and now the tv show producers and people like Betty are dragging it all up again in the name of profit. Disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I reckon it might be the St enoch ad, they posted looking for people the other day. Time will tell as they are filming on the 28th

Reactions: 1
I reckon it might be the St enoch ad, they posted looking for people the other day. Time will tell as they are filming on the 28th
Would make sense, think she was on a st enoch ad before? I don't really remember but I feel like I seen her orange mug on billboards etc for a while

20220225_220510.jpg

Piss off 🤣

Understand a diagnosis is probably a relief but she's taking the absolute piss

Comment on the ig post says "possible ASD" why the obsession with collecting illnesses

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know plenty of autistic or adhd people who aren’t shitebags.
Wish she would stop using these to prop up her affected behaviours

Reactions: 7
she acts like she’s always dressed like this and looked like this. I remember when she was a chubby basic blonde going to the garage lmao. This is a character she’s adopted for social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Actual duck off Betty the orange was a calculated attention seeking decision to make you stand out , nothing more .. nothing less .

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure if she ever had to pay for the upkeep of her orange hair it wouldn’t be her whole personality

Reactions: 5
She really thought she struck gold with the ADHD stuff. Absolutely desperate to have something "wrong" with her.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else waiting with baited breath of what paid product she's gonna sell with undertones of Ukraine to punt it.....its just a matter of days before this human turd turns another tragic event into a selling opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I notice she’s not tagging the gym membership as gifted/ad. If it wasn’t gifted she wouldn’t be mentioning them by name. She’d just say she was going to the gym.

Anyone else waiting with baited breath of what paid product she's gonna sell with undertones of Ukraine to punt it.....its just a matter of days before this human turd turns another tragic event into a selling opportunity.
That kingdom of style influencer (is she is from Glasgow too?) posted herself wearing camouflage combats over the weekend with the caption Military Manoeuvres. Tone deaf. Someone must of called her out cause she changed the caption to Supermarket on Sunday. 🙃

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I notice she’s not tagging the gym membership as gifted/ad. If it wasn’t gifted she wouldn’t be mentioning them by name. She’d just say she was going to the gym.

That kingdom of style influencer (is she is from Glasgow too?) posted herself wearing camouflage combats over the weekend with the caption Military Manoeuvres. Tone deaf. Someone must of called her out cause she changed the caption to Supermarket on Sunday. 🙃
what a fanny. The whole orange persona is nauseating. Saw her in town once asking like the coolest person ever. No, you are a ned dressed up as a tangerine with a fake galsgow uni accent.

she acts like she’s always dressed like this and looked like this. I remember when she was a chubby basic blonde going to the garage lmao. This is a character she’s adopted for social media.
I totally remember this, didn’t she then try to sidestep into the Catty when she tried to shoehorn herself into that crowd

Amazed this sket is still going, looking forward to the munchie arc, gonna be some really funny sponcons coming up

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Yeah she’s from Glasgow , always loved her blog by she seems to be suffering an eating disorder I’d say , constantly posting about her weight and how teeny tiny she is . I had to unfollow as it was so triggering .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3