Forever Yours Betty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazed this sket is still going, looking forward to the munchie arc, gonna be some really funny sponcons coming up
LOL! Munchie. I DIE.
Absolutely cannot bear the current trend of self-diagnosis among the influencers.
~neurodivergent~ ~ADHD~ ~autistic~ ~queer~ ~chronic fatigue~
duck off. You're just a lazy shitebag.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah she’s from Glasgow , always loved her blog by she seems to be suffering an eating disorder I’d say , constantly posting about her weight and how teeny tiny she is . I had to unfollow as it was so triggering .
Aye I loved her blog and Insta but she seems no well rn. I hope she's getting help for whatever it is. She never really seemed to be a fanny like the rest of them.

Reactions: 2
I've always wondered if she was always so thin. Then she showed photos from years ago and she definitely wasn't. I don't understand why she has so few followers as she's got an award winning blog. I can only think it's because she isn't a sell out like the rest of them. I really like her but theres definitely an issue there

• Heart
She’s always been slim but she’s skeletal at the moment and getting work done on her face , guess there’s all sort of reasons people lose weight I just get an eating disorder vibe these days . I think she isn’t a sell out so that’s why she doesn’t have lots of followers .

• Sad
Finally compelled to sign up to this. Can not handle her. As someone with a disability m, why is she looking to gather as many labels for herself as she can?!

i think the weight loss is from ADD/ADHD meds. I have a couple of friends who are recently-ish diagnosed and all have lost loads of weight. Unlike Betty though, they aren’t plastering it all over the internet and bragging over amphetamine based weight loss.

I’m constantly baffled how she affords all her new clothes, travel and fancy (but ghastly) home renos.

She also needs to learn how to close her mouth, the guppie open mouth look attempting to be flirty is awful. Someone should probably also tell her that although she loves orange it doesn’t love her. Drains her.

Reactions: 4
Finally compelled to sign up to this. Can not handle her. As someone with a disability m, why is she looking to gather as many labels for herself as she can?!
The same reason all these influencers do - financial and social incentive. For Sheri in particular, I mean look at the orange tit - clichéd affectations are her entire deal, why not pick a few more divergences up, especially if she's likely to get more sponcon/free stuff/clout out of it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've always wondered if she was always so thin. Then she showed photos from years ago and she definitely wasn't. I don't understand why she has so few followers as she's got an award winning blog. I can only think it's because she isn't a sell out like the rest of them. I really like her but theres definitely an issue there
I feel bad for her. If wot she says is true that she’s was the first Scottish blogger then she’s been left in the dust by the new ones. I like her style being a goth mysel but she looks poorly.

She’s always been slim but she’s skeletal at the moment and getting work done on her face , guess there’s all sort of reasons people lose weight I just get an eating disorder vibe these days . I think she isn’t a sell out so that’s why she doesn’t have lots of followers .
She most definitely is a sell out, she’s flog any on insta for some money regardless of what it is!

She most definitely is a sell out, she’s flog any on insta for some money regardless of what it is!
Oh agree she’s definitely a sell out. I think she’s just not the sharpest tool in the shed- for someone who has generated their income from online personas for so long she makes so many gaffes it is crazy.

Reactions: 1
Haaaate the ring. It’s just triggering my trypophobia.
Also looks like a regular signet with waste gold melted onto it. It’s almost like an art school rite of passage to make ugly jewellery.

Each to their own. But as someone who is into jewellery- that’s boggin.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Howling at her having a shite ring that didn't even fit, but she's made the sponcon deal already, so she still has to force out a clip with her pulling that stupid stretched out catfish face while holding her sausage finger up

She hasn't even got a close-up photo of it, she must know how shite it is hahaha

I actually quite like that new lamp to be fair to her but that’s more shite in her house. Reckon that lassie is single handedly holding the Royal Mail together with the amount they deliver to her. I get I’m just jealous of her disposable income but her constant flow of ‘things’ is consumerism at its best.

Her flat is my actual nightmare.

Can you imagine the estate agent’s face when they come to value it!? 😂

• Haha
The kitchen is such a wild waste of money! A cupboard just for her bread for her ADHD brain, everything has got to fit her story whether it’s true or not. Her life and lifestyle choices are purely based on what will make good content. Must be so unfulfilling!