Forever Yours Betty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe that cost 15k. Great use of space but in no way is that 15k’s worth of kitchen.

Reactions: 5
Just showed my husband the kitchen his reply was “oh for duck sake, looks like something out the early learning centre” 😂😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I know duck aw bout tax but wonder if she gets some of the stuff to do it up as a tax write off cos its part of her content? She loves a freebie so ye never know. Also gotta admit I like it but wouldn't have it myself

Reactions: 1
I'm so glad I found this page this piece of orange human garbage has been making me irrationally angry for years now and I don't even follow her now. Am I remembering incorrectly or during the BLM movement she called Irn Bru out for not using any POC in their advertising campaigns but 6 months earlier the greedy fud was plastering sponsored ads for them all over the place. Correct me if I'm wrong should that have not been the exact point in time she could have highlighted to the Irn Bru PR team instead of her taking the job, but typical Betty loves a bleeping 'cause for clout' campaign, I swear she would dig up her deid granny for an advert campaign. She's a disgusting excuse for a human and only has a colour as a personality. 🤢

Reactions: 4
Best believe I am never going to "the scolt head" pub/restaurant after seeing her pal feed her dog off the fork. In the comfort of your own then whatever. But nah.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I wonder if her and honey pop are spending their trip marvelling at how they still have any kind of career left. They’re a PR nightmare.

• Haha
I wonder if her and honey pop are spending their trip marvelling at how they still have any kind of career left. They’re a PR nightmare.
I’m at an absolute loss at how they manage to get ads and brand work, they’re immature, lack any kind of visible intelligence or charisma, never mind style.

750BC922-3E33-4E16-A1B0-6D9E020D8720.jpeg

I think honey pop has realised that her, Betty & Rich have been exposed on tattle😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why have these 2 been invited to the Brits? I don't get it.
Betty got invited by Mastercard who sponsor it. She did a Mastercard sponsored post recently so could have gotten tickets instead of payment. I don’t think Honey Pop is going. Could be wrong.

She looks like one of those toilet roll covers your granny used to have back in the day in that dress 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
FDF1391B-5FF5-4E24-9B7D-4ABC52FBC898.jpeg

what a couple of mums

(not saying being a mum is a bad thing!!!, they just look/acting like they’ve never been to a show😅)

She was acting as if she was going to be sitting at the tables, all her can’t fit her dress under the dinner table pish
She was just in amongst the rest of the plebs dressed like that
Embarrassingly overdressed. You can see other members of the audience are much more casual and wearing jeans! They’ll have been mortified when they figured out they were sitting with the rest of the normal people.

I really like the green dress actually! Compared to some of the outfits worn by the main ‘stars’ I think her outfit stood up. Just never understand the point of the influencers being invited to an already HUGE awards show which has been marketed to death, just shows how much money is unnecessarily squandered at these things x