Forever Yours Betty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think of the kitchen reveal? I assume she paid for it since there's no AD declared. I really don't like it 😶

Reactions: 1
What do we think of the kitchen reveal? I assume she paid for it since there's no AD declared. I really don't like it 😶
i actually like what they’ve managed to do with the space, tenement kitchens can be a nightmare to use practically. Colours and accessories are typically garish and horrific though.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i actually like what they’ve managed to do with the space, tenement kitchens can be a nightmare to use practically. Colours and accessories are typically garish and horrific though.
I’m more worried about the hall colours. Dyin to see that monstrosity.

Reactions: 1
That kitchen is horrendous. I don’t understand why she’s touting it as ADHD friendly? Still trying to capitalise on that I see

Reactions: 6
The kitchen looks cheap. Looks like something you'd see in a nursery, fine for kids but not a grown woman in her mid 30s. Forever Garish Betty at it again.

Reactions: 8
How exactly is it adhd friendly? It just seems tidy and in a very distinctive style, I can’t get my head around how it’s friendly for adhd and I have quite a lot of training and experience in this field. It’s not even got easy access for stuff as everything is behind doors. Idk. Maybe it’ll be clearer in future videos

Reactions: 3
What they have managed to get in that sized kitchen is great but the overall look it’s just a big old no for me.
Personally think it has all been done for instagram content!
That blue bubbled flooring though 🥴

Reactions: 4