Forever Yours Betty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a tattoo artist based in Glasgow. One of my friends got something from him. Seems like a really nice guy to be fair. Although I do question his taste if he is now best friends with Sheri 🤪. Hope he doesn’t disappear down the way of the influencer clique.

Reactions: 2
She is shouting out to borrow a Scottish designers work to wear to some event now?! Surely she should be buying it to support them and not just borrowing? I've had her wear my designs before (she borrowed, didn't buy ofc) and I got it back covered in stains and rolled up in a ball inside the parcel.. not even exaggerating. I don't dislike her content, but that experience made me realise her lack of respect for other people's things. Highly discourage anyone lending pieces!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She is shouting out to borrow a Scottish designers work to wear to some event now?! Surely she should be buying it to support them and not just borrowing? I've had her wear my designs before (she borrowed, didn't buy ofc) and I got it back covered in stains and rolled up in a ball inside the parcel.. not even exaggerating. I don't dislike her content, but that experience made me realise her lack of respect for other people's things. Highly discourage anyone lending pieces!
This is so disrespectful, was anything said about the state she returned it to you in?

Hope you charged her for the dry cleaning bill

Desperate to know who you are 🧐😂
She’s a skank.

I used to adore her and still think she’s cool in places, the ADs are becoming insane though. I know we’ve all gotta make money but I wish influencers would realise that the more ads they do the less authentic they seem.
That sky glass ad is literally one of the worst campaigns I’ve seen - I just can’t! So many influencers are doing it too - wonder how much they get paid for them?

Something just seems a bit off about the way she’s doing things, it’s like she’s trying to convince us all she super happy and hip, the tik toks and the garish outfits, like she’s overcompensating or something… but hey we all go through things eh!

Reactions: 3
since when is sheri best mates with Florence given to the extent they're getting matching tattoos???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her stories in London with honeypop, Jesus H Christ. It's like a contest to see who can be the bigger technicolour twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
not Betty giving it the anti-black Friday consumerism as if she's not doing constant ads for stuff people don't need lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9