Forever Yours Betty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her story showing her simpsons millhouse tattoo, you can see her arm move with the slimming filter she’s used.
The posing in front of tenements and old towels and bedsheets is totally fetishising working class culture.
It’s the same with her posing dressed up in front of an Ibrox chippy and a graffiti underpass. Anything for the aesthetic....
you’re totally right.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Or just put them on eBay/depop like a normal person. But no, her followers need to go through her feed, share a photo to their stories of whatever they might want, and beg (??!!!!) her to sell them it.
This is not about down-sizing her wardrobe, it’s about increasing her followers. She’s so transparent.
She tries to flog shite for swaps on that Brilliant Bartering FB page aswell and PR stuff from the brands she’s clearly never bothered to use but pretends she does, it’s a brass neck

Reactions: 4
More irresponsible shite: encouraging people to take their cars up to the white loch.
There’s space for about 3 cars up there in the . There’s been so many near accidents with cyclists getting hit by car doors because people are parking at the side of the road.
Not to mention the absolute plums standing taking pictures of themselves in the middle of the road just over the crest of the hill.

But nah, will put folks lives at risk for the ‘gram.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I honestly can’t believe she is still getting freebies from Blow, hidden well in the top corner aswell so you can hardly see it’s gifted

That MAC ad - she seems to have matched the colour of her teeth to her hair.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Feel like all the Scottish influencers are out in force with their ads at the moment. It’s too much! Also interestingly a blogger said a few weeks ago that H&M weren’t doing any affiliate links with influencers at the moment and I noticed that today one particular Scottish gal has been doing H&M aff links pretending that the reason she hasn’t been sharing stuff was that there wasn’t anything she liked. Honestly these people are so transparent but yet expect us to be the ones clicking on their links, and making them money. I’ve got the app, I’ll check myself thanks.

Reactions: 6
Feel like all the Scottish influencers are out in force with their ads at the moment. It’s too much! Also interestingly a blogger said a few weeks ago that H&M weren’t doing any affiliate links with influencers at the moment and I noticed that today one particular Scottish gal has been doing H&M aff links pretending that the reason she hasn’t been sharing stuff was that there wasn’t anything she liked. Honestly these people are so transparent but yet expect us to be the ones clicking on their links, and making them money. I’ve got the app, I’ll check myself thanks.
I clocked this too, I don't mind using affiliate links especially for dead wee accounts

Reactions: 2
Is that a mummy and skin account by any chance?

Reactions: 3
Is that a mummy and skin account by any chance?
I know exactly who this is referring to and this person bugs me so much that I took the healthy decision for both of us to block her so she doesn’t appear on my discover page 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I know exactly who this is referring to and this person bugs me so much that I took the healthy decision for both of us to block her so she doesn’t appear on my discover page 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who is it? It’s tattle ffs you can name them! 😅😇

I think they’re talking about baby.skin who you know what is largely inoffensive but I find her so smug. Smug I can’t do
Yeah they are, I actually really like her. I find her pretty open and she's always really friendly (and actually answers messages/questions). I follow for skincare mainly, but if I have kids I'd be following for that as I think she's pretty level headed compared to many others.

Yeah they are, I actually really like her. I find her pretty open and she's always really friendly (and actually answers messages/questions). I follow for skincare mainly, but if I have kids I'd be following for that as I think she's pretty level headed compared to many others.
I had to unfollow after she posted an April fools (i think it was last year) saying that she was pregnant. It was up for ages before she deleted. Think a few folk pulled her up on how insensitive that sort of “joke” is

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Jesus I can’t believe how out of shape her frenchies are compared to when she got them!!! They’re so fat! I cant imagine they actually get out much other than the communal garden 🥴

Reactions: 2
Jesus I can’t believe how out of shape her frenchies are compared to when she got them!!! They’re so fat! I cant imagine they actually get out much other than the communal garden 🥴
She said they are about 14 kilos! Her frenchies are smaller than mine and mine is only 11kg! Probably feeds them tit as well!

The beg fest for a free hotel stay on her Instagram stories is making me cringe.
Can confirm. Worked for a bouji place (that was genuinely awesome and doesn’t need to pay influencers to persuade people to go) and the stonkers of hints being dropped all the time were not subtle.

• Haha
Reactions: 3