Fopperholic - Nikki Ryan Gossip Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That park vlog was a joke. What did she do with them, apart from go back and forth, poking and shaking them by the tummy 😂. There wasnt a single toy, both boys just lying there! And she was joking with Lawson that the sounded like a pterodyctal! Any bloody wonder-thats all he hears day in, day out, her screeching at them like one 😂
I absolutely hate the way she screeches at them! Those poor boys! Feel so sad for them I really do...

Reactions: 5
I had to stop following a few weeks ago, but cant help going back to look. I'm just amazed with how stupid and self obsessed she is. Why is she only showing us the convenience foods she gives the boys? Thought she would be all about healthy home cooked meals!

Reactions: 8
When she said she hated it when they cried when they were out and she felt everyone was judging her 🤣 welcome to the real world Nikki. Wow I can’t wait until she has 2 running off in different directions and laying on the floor screaming when they are having a paddy in the middle of Gucci 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
2 play pens?? Give me strength what are you gonna do when they’re fully grown boys having a fist fight? Get a grip woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
2 play pens?? Give me strength what are you gonna do when they’re fully grown boys having a fist fight? Get a grip woman.
Don't encourage them to play together then!!! Forgot she's an expert in all things baby!!! Who ever had 2 play pens? 😂

• Haha
Same photo has been posted again for transformation today. Sorry but, losing 3st almost 20 years ago doesnt impress me!
And yet again, it's the same photo. Your not telling me that when she was a student and going out all the time that she only ever had a couple of photos taken. What about family get togethers? I'm sure she must have been snapped at some point. I actually doubt she was ever that big. A size 16 is actually an average size these days and I think she's reasonably tall. Obviously we all know she's s size 8 now because she tells us over and over again. I'm calling bullshit .

And yet again, it's the same photo. Your not telling me that when she was a student and going out all the time that she only ever had a couple of photos taken. What about family get togethers? I'm sure she must have been snapped at some point. I actually doubt she was ever that big. A size 16 is actually an average size these days and I think she's reasonably tall. Obviously we all know she's s size 8 now because she tells us over and over again. I'm calling bullshit .
No graduation photo from that time? Can't believe she has ONE photo that she can use!!! She was in the SW magazine twice FFS,! Not buying it either that her family destroyed all her size 16 photos!!

Reactions: 7
I had to stop following a few weeks ago, but cant help going back to look. I'm just amazed with how stupid and self obsessed she is. Why is she only showing us the convenience foods she gives the boys? Thought she would be all about healthy home cooked meals!
Come on...... You don't get paid to promote healthy home cooked meals :sneaky:

Reactions: 10
You can’t even see her properly on that photo just her face. Plus if she’s sat down and sloched you’ll always look bigger! Never shows a photo of her true size back then. Shouldn’t she be proudly showing off all her before photos to see how far she’s come. Load of rubbish!

Don't encourage them to play together then!!! Forgot she's an expert in all things baby!!! Who ever had 2 play pens? 😂
With my 4 I’m the Queen of hand me downs with all that kind of equipment! 😆 I didn’t understand the whole having two mama Roos and two jumperoos etc, I get that twin mums want them to sleep/play etc at the same time to make life easier, but surely she could have been feeding one of the boys whilst one of them took a nap or whatever in the mama roo things or bouncers etc two of every big item, surely it is a bit much!! And now she’s at it about play pens, the spending holds no bounds with this one!!

Reactions: 6
seen this online. I have been worried for a while about the lack of development. She putting up a Zara try on so seems to have more time for her own things instead of stimulating her kids.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
View attachment 17127seen this online. I have been worried for a while about the lack of development. She putting up a Zara try on so seems to have more time for her own things instead of stimulating her kids.
This! My 3 year old was commando crawling at 7 months and by 9 months he was holding on to things trying to stand. He started walking at 11 months. I know children do things in their own time but I despair for those boys. Sitting them in front of the telly watching YouTube videos at a very, very early age was terrible. Those moments should have been spent bonding with them and making sure they were achieving milestones. I spent so many of my sons' early moments cuddling, singing, reading and talking to them...I had my moments when I did put them in front of the telly to grab a bite or tidy up but not as often. I'm not a perfect mother by any means but for someone who was desperate to have children, she's definitely not acting like a new mom should do. Then again I may be classed as old fashioned as someone who's going to be 40 this year.

Reactions: 2
Maybe the blonde baby is always pulling on the other ones hair because he’s fed up of playing second fiddle?! Just saying!

Reactions: 12
With my 4 I’m the Queen of hand me downs with all that kind of equipment! 😆 I didn’t understand the whole having two mama Roos and two jumperoos etc, I get that twin mums want them to sleep/play etc at the same time to make life easier, but surely she could have been feeding one of the boys whilst one of them took a nap or whatever in the mama roo things or bouncers etc two of every big item, surely it is a bit much!! And now she’s at it about play pens, the spending holds no bounds with this one!!
Those mammaroos are very expensive. I watched the video of the hospital bag and that was Louis Vuitton. Then when she had the twins she was shopping for a tv. It’s all money most likely debt with her.

Yet another post focussing on the dark haired twin. The camera pans to the blonde one and she makes the comment that all he does is chew his feet. Poor little baby, if she sat him up he wouldn't be chewing his feet out of boredom.

It’s not a case of every baby develops differently. It’s no coincidence they both can’t sit. They are bit constantly flat on their back. An 8 month old shouldn’t really be content just lay flat, they should be trying to explore, be rolling. Pulling up to sit. I’d be concerned.

Reactions: 11
Let’s throw a crazy idea out there...instead of trying on clothes so much & spending lots of time making and editing your little showing off for YouTube spotlight moments...read up on what your kids should be doing at this age...and work on that more.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s not even that grate at utube! Nothing ever focuses when she holds it up !

Let’s throw a crazy idea out there...instead of trying on clothes so much & spending lots of time making and editing your little showing off for YouTube spotlight moments...read up on what your kids should be doing at this age...and work on that more.
couldn't agree more - focus on your much longed for babies and forget the constant shopping/make up/hair/clothes/shite food....no-one cares except you! you will never get this precious time back EVER!!!! wake up and smell the coffee but not at Costa🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to get decent food for the boys as well. They don’t want to eat quark and bloody mug cakes

And she’s got much worse to come lol once they’re walking, they won’t sit down for 5 mins let alone an hour lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.