Fopperholic - Nikki Ryan Gossip Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Primarni...but with a gucci belt!!
And I'll have twins with me. Do you know I've got twins?!

That’s TWO babies, two! You know I’m a mum of twin boys. Do you know who I am, I lost 3 stone in 3 months. Now get my a shrivelled up, dry jacket potato I can put on Instagram immediately

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And I have a hot husband!

If you give me a free no oil jacket potato, I’ll be your #brandambassador

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd be fuming if I was harvester! Not selling it to me there! Here's a jacket potato that drier than a nun wearing Ghandi's flip flops!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
honestly it looks like a dry and disgusting meal.:sick: you won't get fat on one meal. most people just adjust their calories for the rest of the day. just eat some chips!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Slimmingworld_jsg has just announced she’s expecting twin boys!! Oh this is fab, mainly because Fopps is her “friend” went to her wedding etc etc so will undoubtedly be all over her congratulating her on there, but deep down I bet she’s seething!! Someone with more followers taking the limelight off of her being...the only mum with twin boys in the history of planet earth!! 😂
And JSG is equally shady!!!

The suggestions to put tin foil or black bin bags up at her windows to use as temporary blackout blinds are cracking me up 😂😂 As if Queen Nicola of Warwickshire would do that in a million years 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Just give her the free blinds cus she never gets near shops when she's in. Costa ..... begging much Nikki'?

The suggestions to put tin foil or black bin bags up at her windows to use as temporary blackout blinds are cracking me up 😂😂 As if Queen Nicola of Warwickshire would do that in a million years 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Just give her the free blinds cus she never gets near shops when she's in. Costa ..... begging much Nikki'?

And with no oil in it as I took the trouble to ring you to put it on for me 5 hours in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That potato looks well f*cked off.
The whole meal looked unappetizing to me. She always eats the same food when they go to the Harvester, just like she always eats the same 4 or 5 meals on repeat at home. She is not a foodaholic, the recent tour of her kitchen cupboards proved that. She sees food as the enemy. I wonder what she will be like when the boys get older and want different food types to her limited menu. I really hope she doesn't pass on her faddy eating habits to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her vlog at the park and the kids are on their backs again. Didnt even do anything stimulating with them. Her annoying voice and poking their faces every second. She was very focused on Lawson this time after obviously realising and reading on here that everyone noticed grayson is her fav!!!

Reactions: 6
What’s wrong with baby grows? Lol
I didn’t like dressing my baby in clothes until she was older. Make the most of them being small.

Reactions: 7
I’ve always kept my babies in baby grows until about 10 months old. My babies- my choice

Reactions: 5
I just watched her latest vlog. I cannot believe both those babies - how old now? 8 months is it? They are just lying there! I know all babies develop at different rates but there is no way either of mine would have stayed put like that for so long! Neither of them ever seem to roll over or attempt to crawl or sit? Please don’t get me wrong I am in no way a professional in this field but I feel like she is not interested in helping them along! When I’ve taken my babies of that age to the park I’m putting them on the swing or holding them down the slide or something. I don’t know I just feel like she is more interested it how they look for her Instagram feed more than anything else. Good luck to her when she’s got 2 toddlers running riot 🙈

Reactions: 8
I work in child development and to be honest I’d be worried about them babies. Lay flat still at 8 months. It’s not age appropriate.

Reactions: 9
I just watched her latest vlog. I cannot believe both those babies - how old now? 8 months is it? They are just lying there! I know all babies develop at different rates but there is no way either of mine would have stayed put like that for so long! Neither of them ever seem to roll over or attempt to crawl or sit? Please don’t get me wrong I am in no way a professional in this field but I feel like she is not interested in helping them along! When I’ve taken my babies of that age to the park I’m putting them on the swing or holding them down the slide or something. I don’t know I just feel like she is more interested it how they look for her Instagram feed more than anything else. Good luck to her when she’s got 2 toddlers running riot 🙈
They do roll, but only just I think! It concerns me that they are able to sit in a chair to be fed, but she can’t be bothered to sit them up to play. They can be propped up with cushions, it’s not like she has to hold them (she has 2 you know). It’s lazy parenting, she seems keen on living them little!

Reactions: 5
Yes, every baby developed at a different rate. But my premature daughter started walking at 10 months. (My other premature daughter didn't walk until 15 months, just for perspective!) Yet, these 8 month old babies can't even sit up yet?

Nikki, it's obvious you read here. Listen to what people are saying.

Put your camera and phone down for a bit, no one really cares about your primark shite, bland as duck food or your laughable eyelashes. Concentrate on those boys who you so desperately wanted!

I would bet my house that your poor children lay on the floor, or on their under inflated play mat, while you sit on your computer editing vlogs, begging for free tit or whatever else it is that's apparently more important than them!

You have become VERY selfish and self centred. Ironically after the boys were born. Usually it's the other way around!

Serious question, speaking from someone who suffered myself, are you suffering with post natal depression? You just seem like you'd rather be doing anything than parent those babies. Unless they make for a good photo op or an excuse to go shopping...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That vlog was so cringe.

The petrol station
The dried arse chicken
The weird walking with the pram
The screeching in the babies faces
The joke from her husband about her twins

Grim

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh dear, that vlog is awful. How can you properly engage with your children and enjoy a family day out if you are shoving a phone in their face? And she just sounds so fake when she talks to them, she just screeches in their face and prods them and they look confused most of the time, probably because she normally just ignores them. I get that she is a mum blogger and has an Instagram following so is going to share more than the average person but she just comes across as so fake and self obsessed. She thinks she is 'mum goals' but she's anything but

• Heart
Yes, every baby developed at a different rate. But my premature daughter started walking at 10 months. (My other premature daughter didn't walk until 15 months, just for perspective!) Yet, these 8 month old babies can't even sit up yet?

Nikki, it's obvious you read here. Listen to what people are saying.

Put your camera and phone down for a bit, no one really cares about your primark shite, bland as duck food or your laughable eyelashes. Concentrate on those boys who you so desperately wanted!

I would bet my house that your poor children lay on the floor, or on their under inflated play mat, while you sit on your computer editing vlogs, begging for free tit or whatever else it is that's apparently more important than them!

You have become VERY selfish and self centred. Ironically after the boys were born. Usually it's the other way around!

Serious question, speaking from someone who suffered myself, are you suffering with post natal depression? You just seem like you'd rather be doing anything than parent those babies. Unless they make for a good photo op or an excuse to go shopping...
Yes! She manages to edit vlogs to post within a day?! I know a lot of you tubers talk about the editing being a long process and that’s what takes the real time of making videos! Other than what we see, what she decides we see, how much time is she really spending with them?! It’s really sad, I think I speak for a lot of people on this forum in saying we were really rooting for Nikki during her IVF journey. I always thought she was quite self centred but really thought it would change when the reality of a baby - sorry 2 babies 🙄 - hit home, but actually she really has become worse 🙈 very much car crash tv because I do find myself keeping on watching even though I find her to be an absolute twit 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.