Fopperholic - Nikki Ryan Gossip Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think those boys have bought her the happiness she seemed to long for unfortunately, as her priorities are all wrong and she's too self obsessed to find motherhood truly fulfilling. She's said several times about achieving your dreams at all costs and went through several rounds of IVF but then was still drinking skinny milk and avoiding foods such as avocado that you are advised to eat during the IVF process because of Slimming World so to me, the writing was on the wall then. She wanted a child at any cost, as long as it didn't effect her figure

Reactions: 18
I don't think those boys have bought her the happiness she seemed to long for unfortunately, as her priorities are all wrong and she's too self obsessed to find motherhood truly fulfilling. She's said several times about achieving your dreams at all costs and went through several rounds of IVF but then was still drinking skinny milk and avoiding foods such as avocado that you are advised to eat during the IVF process because of Slimming World so to me, the writing was on the wall then. She wanted a child at any cost, as long as it didn't effect her figure
Sad but true....

Reactions: 6
Just stumbled across her again via the explore page. Bloody tagging Mrs Hinch wondering how she will clean... get lost Nikki you'll just hire your cleaner more often.

Freaking out because she had white bread and full fat yogurt. My God she is going to give those boys an eating complex .

Lastly I watched her stories....gifted a pram. There are mums out there struggling, and that company gift Gucci belt, LV hospital bag, Zara haul, 2 prams already Nikki another pram. Jeez.

Glad I'm not following her anymore, she infuriates me!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
The latest post about BLW shows just how naive she is and makes me think even more those babies were just another "accessory" she wanted along with the handbags. How can you be so stupid as to not expect all that mess? She's not got a clue and is for a big shock this time next year when they are toddling about....if they ever get the chance to learn to walk that it Is!

Reactions: 10
This! My 3 year old was commando crawling at 7 months and by 9 months he was holding on to things trying to stand. He started walking at 11 months. I know children do things in their own time but I despair for those boys. Sitting them in front of the telly watching YouTube videos at a very, very early age was terrible. Those moments should have been spent bonding with them and making sure they were achieving milestones. I spent so many of my sons' early moments cuddling, singing, reading and talking to them...I had my moments when I did put them in front of the telly to grab a bite or tidy up but not as often. I'm not a perfect mother by any means but for someone who was desperate to have children, she's definitely not acting like a new mom should do. Then again I may be classed as old fashioned as someone who's going to be 40 this year.
I’m pretty sure she is 40 too! Or thereabouts! I don’t think you’re old fashioned and I’m 26! I was appalled to see how much time they sat in front of a tv just months old 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 8
she liked the idea of pregnancy and motherhood and all the attention it brings. Sadly, the reality hasn’t lived up to her unrealistic expectations. Babies are hard work and dare I say it a bit boring

She mentions cleaning hacks for BLW... erm, you don't need a hack, just clean!

The whole 'hack' thing really grinds my gears!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn’t say much about the IVF having been through it myself you do need to drink the milk and have the avocados. She seemed too keen to be on track with diet during that process. Some places only get one try. She’s very lucky to have had the eggs and opportunity for twins. I’ve noticed she doesn’t advocate a lot for fertility.

Reactions: 5
Just watched the Zara vlog. Did you know she's a size 8 and a small. Those mediums were absolutely HUGE on her because she is so SMALL. And she loves loves loves everything including herself. I wish she was so enthusiastic about her children.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t say much about the IVF having been through it myself you do need to drink the milk and have the avocados. She seemed too keen to be on track with diet during that process. Some places only get one try. She’s very lucky to have had the eggs and opportunity for twins. I’ve noticed she doesn’t advocate a lot for fertility.
I kind of questioned her on it as I was also going through it at the same time and got a rude 'nah I'd never touch that stuff' reply and that's when I thought wow you are completely different from the person that you try to portray!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Notice how she only ever shows Julia Donaldson books
Yep Iv said this before, either an undeclared ad or wanting freebies. Much too old for them babies, why hasn’t she got them the little ‘that’s not my...’ books. More age appropriate and different textures for them to explore!

With my 4 I’m the Queen of hand me downs with all that kind of equipment! 😆 I didn’t understand the whole having two mama Roos and two jumperoos etc, I get that twin mums want them to sleep/play etc at the same time to make life easier, but surely she could have been feeding one of the boys whilst one of them took a nap or whatever in the mama roo things or bouncers etc two of every big item, surely it is a bit much!! And now she’s at it about play pens, the spending holds no bounds with this one!!
I thought if she is gifted two of things then it brings in double when you come to resell on local sites/FB selling pages. Mama got to get that bigger car and nobody is offering a #gifted one.
Hand me downs/pass it on to somebody who needs it/donate to charity...if you are finding it too much clutter in your house Nikki.

Reactions: 5
Just stumbled across her again via the explore page. Bloody tagging Mrs Hinch wondering how she will clean... get lost Nikki you'll just hire your cleaner more often.

Freaking out because she had white bread and full fat yogurt. My God she is going to give those boys an eating complex .

Lastly I watched her stories....gifted a pram. There are mums out there struggling, and that company gift Gucci belt, LV hospital bag, Zara haul, 2 prams already Nikki another pram. Jeez.

Glad I'm not following her anymore, she infuriates me!
Think it’s quite patronising of her to tag Mrs Hinch saying she wonders how she’ll cope ... I’m sure Soph will cope just fine!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.