Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #117 #213 Sponge fopps square t!ts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m also not going to take advice from somebody who had work done on their thighs to make them slimmer. Sorry I mean to remove a lump

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she’s not filming herself doing pointless shopping reels or filming foods with protein splashed across the front she’s filming a pointless video of her glum self . Maybe she’s caught sight of her crinkly eyelids . Or maybe her upturned snout .
Never ever does she have a coffee or lunch date with a friend .
ALWAYS by herself ….. wonder why 🤣🤣🤣
"Toned" she's so bleeping 90s and not in a good way 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Every time she gains some followers from her shite giveaways she goes and posts one of her self indulgent “motivation” posts and loses them all! When will she learn!

And she’s not “toned” in the slightest. Even with lipo her thighs are wobbling when she walks!

Reactions: 18
If she’s not filming herself doing pointless shopping reels or filming foods with protein splashed across the front she’s filming a pointless video of her glum self . Maybe she’s caught sight of her crinkly eyelids . Or maybe her upturned snout .
I haven't exercised today coach Nikki.

I have walked the dog twice though, I've cared for my elderly mum, I've cooked a meal for my husband and I from scratch (including protein from chicken and 10% fat yogurt. Shock horror!), I've prepared food ready for tomorrow that doesn't come from a shiny pot with protein stamped on it. Oh, and I've done a day's work.

So yeah, I'm good thanks. Great advise which looks good on a meme, but not realistic for those of us with a real life life.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No thanks couldn't think of anything worse and besides my partner can't get enough of my curvy non toned bum so no need. Shame Chris can't stand you love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I didn’t exercise yesterday coach Nikki but I did spend 10 hours in the hospital looking after people with cancer! You know like a real job!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
No I didn’t exercise yesterday but I did a full days work and then a fast walk to the train station and back to watch a show because I have hobbies and interests outside of my clothes size.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No I didn’t exercise. I did a 12.5hr unpaid shift as a 3rd year student nurse at the age of 39, and I’ll qualify into an amazing career in under 3 months 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 37
And another comment saying they wish they had the energy after a day's work 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I find all this hilarious coming from the woman who can't even cope with her own kids, who has childcare on tap and overnight stays whenever she likes!!

See how bleeping keen you are FOPPERBOLLOX working full time with two kids with NO HELP! To run to the gym or go to an exercise class when you've got a job, pets, cleaning to do, shopping, relatives to look after, hobbies, social life, kids hobbies!!

She's an indulged spoiled brat who needs to get in the real world!! Patronising cow as per usual

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What a bleeping mess !!!! but hey 🙄 her surgeon was UHMAAAZZZZZIIINGGG 😂
No wonder why shes loosing followers , she can’t tell the truth about anything !!
Carry on Fopps we here for it 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
No wonder why shes loosing followers , she can’t tell the truth about anything !!
Omg that's shocking! 😱 What the hell have they done. Absolutely butchered.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some I follow on Insta had her eyelids done 10 days ago. Look at the difference 🙈
IMG_4053.jpeg

Reactions: 12
You can tell she’s desperate when she rolls out the babies and ivf story. Scraping the barrel again.. 10 comments in 2 hours - ouch!

• Haha
Reactions: 21