Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #117 #213 Sponge fopps square t!ts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go to Lithuania She raved 🤣🤣🤣 and come back with crinkly eyelids . I can’t even find words for them Eyelashes which is why she can’t post without filtering the duck out of any photos
#OMG #Freak

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Go to Lithuania She raved 🤣🤣🤣 and come back with crinkly eyelids . I can’t even find words for them Eyelashes which is why she can’t post without filtering the duck out of any photos
#OMG #Freak
Wow those eyelids 😳 They’re absolutely butchered aren’t they? It’s so obvious on those stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow those eyelids 😳 They’re absolutely butchered aren’t they? It’s so obvious on those stories.
Those scars aren’t normal I keloid scar and mine look a hell of a lot better than that!

Reactions: 11
This giveaway has similar vibes to a crappy slimming world raffle. It’s all she knows outdated shite x
---

It’s £300 of stuff she forgot to send back in time. X
She could have just sold on Vinted, made me money towards getting something for them as a family etc but no, all self absorbed and about the followers

Reactions: 12
Unemployed mum of 2 who has paid for her own coffee (with Chris' minny) is tired 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
#OMG #Freak
I think these now look worse as we are constantly looking at them, she should have not said anything lol

Reactions: 13
#OMG #Freak
Woah they're even worse than I First thought 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Haven’t watched her or commented on this thread in ages. Just watched her story what the hell is she rambling on about what a kind person she is because the barista in Costa was busy and she paid for her own coffee! Who the hell talks like this about themselves? It’s bizarre
I thought this! Shes just so strange, I thought I bet that never happened.

Reactions: 13
The ONLY reason she has posted those stories is so she can get the glory from throwing a tenner at a woman in Costa. The ONLY reason. She is SO self absorbed. No one cares about your perimenopause symptoms. Get a life. Or even better, get a job in Costa and earn some of your own money.

Reactions: 20
So essentially what she’s saying is she just has terrible PMS where she’s more of a dick than normal? Not actual perimenopause at all.

She says the bloating etc was because of the HRT and coil. So why did she bother doing it all in the first place. Oh because she was struggling to shift the last stone, and wanted something to blame it on. Now she has her lipo done she’s happy again.

Reactions: 17
Haven’t watched her or commented on this thread in ages. Just watched her story what the hell is she rambling on about what a kind person she is because the barista in Costa was busy and she paid for her own coffee! Who the hell talks like this about themselves? It’s bizarre
bleeping whack job

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she paid for her coffee in Costa and she hates taking her kids to swimming lessons because it's too much hassle? She doesn't work and her kids are in school all day? Wtaf.
Plus those eyelids. With a filter on. duck me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
My colleague shared her give away on her instagram stories yesterday. I said what did you do that for? She said I know she has a bad rep and is stuck up cow and wasn't nice to her sw members. She's seen her about in warwick tesco and said she struts in looking around to see if anyone recognises her. I said she thinks she's a local celeb. We both agree she's had botched up surgery and doesn't look any different

What I don’t understand is how can she claim it’s perimenopause? How would she know it’s not a bad reaction to whatever kind of contraceptive she’s been on? As I said above I haven’t watched much of her recently but every time I have she seems to be talking about the latest potions/drugs she’s on for menopause symptoms?! But from what I can gather she’s been having the depo shot, HRT, CBT, natural remedies, the coil and more! Just in the past 2? Ish years? How can she possibly know if any of these things would help her ‘symptoms’ because to go through that many options in such a short time span would surely not allow any to ‘settle in’ and work properly? You dont get instant results with any of these things they take time - usually recommended 3-6 months use surely? Have I missed something 😂🤔 or is it classic fopps? I mean she lost 3 stone in 3 months surely she could cure menopause in the same amount of time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those lumpy lids :ROFLMAO: did she implants in those too? what a fooking mess!

Reactions: 9