Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #117 #213 Sponge fopps square t!ts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she got her other eye covered up? She knows they are very wonky and not at all symmetrical doesn’t she? That’s why she got the rage. She a miserable witch. What a nonsense story about Costa. And she’s normally the most kindest person ever !! 😂😂😂 I’ve said it before but she like a poor interview candidate who just spouts crap that they think you want to hear but is bullshit
---
I’m obsessed with that particular eye and all the lines, bumps and blobby bits. Dreadful. Completely awful.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
She must be so unhappy with the results of the surgery? Surely she doesn't think it all looks good?

Reactions: 9
Why has she got her other eye covered up? She knows they are very wonky and not at all symmetrical doesn’t she? That’s why she got the rage. She a miserable witch. What a nonsense story about Costa. And she’s normally the most kindest person ever !! 😂😂😂 I’ve said it before but she like a poor interview candidate who just spouts crap that they think you want to hear but is bullshit
---
I’m obsessed with that particular eye and all the lines, bumps and blobby bits. Dreadful. Completely awful.
Her eye looks like it's turned inside out 😳 awful! I'd be going mad

Reactions: 10
The surgery is bad enough but what is going on with the mascara and the different length lashes? All lumpy and clumpy. It just draws attention to the botched eye surgery.

Reactions: 12
Haven’t watched her or commented on this thread in ages. Just watched her story what the hell is she rambling on about what a kind person she is because the barista in Costa was busy and she paid for her own coffee! Who the hell talks like this about themselves? It’s bizarre
She is the biggest Billy Bullshitter there ever was

Reactions: 11
---
Her eyelids look pointy in the middle and they look inside out 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I see her £300 giveaway of crap under her bed resulted in around 70 new followers, who will all unfollow in a few days anyway when they realise what an insufferable knob she is.

Just give it up Nikki and get a job to save Chris’ minnie and your dignity babes. Unless Lithuania start doing personality transplants, you’re never going to succeed in this game 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I suspect the eyelids are due to her not following the after care properly. I’m sure she wasn’t meant to be wearing make up within days.

It’ll be interesting to see if the clinic use any of her photos in their promos. They’ve put a photo on of another eyelid surgery which looks good and stated that aftercare must be followed!

The tits look like rocks, the thighs are no different, still has a cock nose and her eyes looks butchered. couldn’t have happened to a nicer (kinder 😂) person!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I suspect the eyelids are due to her not following the after care properly. I’m sure she wasn’t meant to be wearing make up within days.

It’ll be interesting to see if the clinic use any of her photos in their promos. They’ve put a photo on of another eyelid surgery which looks good and stated that aftercare must be followed!

The tits look like rocks, the thighs are no different, still has a cock nose and her eyes looks butchered. couldn’t have happened to a nicer (kinder 😂) person!
She didn't seem to be following any aftercare with her boobs either.
You're meant to wear one of those post surgery bras for quite a while after, and she definitely wasn't. And she was doing the vacuuming days after, again, shouldn't have been

Reactions: 12
Not sure if this has been said but her nose looks really upturned now like miss piggy?! 🐽 what a shame 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure if this has been said but her nose looks really upturned now like miss piggy?! 🐽 what a shame 🤣🤣
Yes, I’m sure I said this a couple of threads ago. The pig nose and horrendous eyelids are convincing me that karma is real! That’s what she gets for being a vapid, self centred bimbo who doesn’t care about her kids half as much as she cares about herself. Doesn’t matter if she starves herself to an extra extra small, she can’t diet away those eyelids or the snout!

Reactions: 11
If she’s not filming herself doing pointless shopping reels or filming foods with protein splashed across the front she’s filming a pointless video of her glum self . Maybe she’s caught sight of her crinkly eyelids . Or maybe her upturned snout .
Never ever does she have a coffee or lunch date with a friend .
ALWAYS by herself ….. wonder why 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18