Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #117 #213 Sponge fopps square t!ts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The clothes are size 8-10 and shoes 6. Even if that’s not your size you can give them to someone else or donate them. Whatever you like" oh yes because people love to enter competitions to give the prize away :rolleyes: She's beyond desperate at this point, tragic witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My teenage daughter is the same dress/shoe size. It’s a safe assumption that she doesn’t want a 40+ yo’s cast offs!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s lost 50 followers this weekend alone. When is she going to get the message?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember when we compared her to Fiona Phillips? It *may* have been me when she did that photo perched on her back fence advertising skinny whip bars :ROFLMAO: just popped into my head and google images provided this classic from another brilliant tattler.

fiona.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've watched the tat thread several times. She literally never blinks.

Reactions: 7
Why is she giving away £300 worth of clothes oh I know to gain more followers! Obviously being saint frankenfopp and showing herself donating them isn’t gaining her the followers and engagement she’s after

Reactions: 11
She just absolutely reeks of desperation at this point. People have just had enough of the has been now. She literally has no redeeming features at all.

Can you imagine the tantrum to Mad Mazza when she sees how many followers she is haemorrhaging? “Mum, I’m so kind and I’m giving away all of this stuff that I bought with Chris’ minnie. Why can’t people see how kind and selfless I am and that I just want to help people?”

IMG_3945.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The cackle on the last pointless football reel.

Not saying the football game is pointless, but talk to camera about the cause, educate us, ask for donations. Not film yourself bellowing at a bunch of men in footy kits, followed by a hideous laugh.

Reactions: 12
"The clothes are size 8-10 and shoes 6. Even if that’s not your size you can give them to someone else or donate them. Whatever you like" oh yes because people love to enter competitions to give the prize away :rolleyes: She's beyond desperate at this point, tragic witch.
This giveaway has similar vibes to a crappy slimming world raffle. It’s all she knows outdated shite x
---
Why is she giving away £300 worth of clothes oh I know to gain more followers! Obviously being saint frankenfopp and showing herself donating them isn’t gaining her the followers and engagement she’s after
It’s £300 of stuff she forgot to send back in time. X

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for whoever wins the giveaway as they will be the lucky receipient of a load of cheap blazers probably 😂.

Can’t get over the wonky eye. It’s really quite noticeable . It’s like she has had a stroke and the muscle doesn’t work properly.
---
PS - is it just me or is Cupshe a really strange brand name ? The name makes me think they are a bra company.
When I see the name Cupshe I always think it’s a brand of menstrual cup 🫣🫣

or else one of those devices that supposedly allow women to pee standing up while out hiking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
217237F8-7AD1-4E13-9130-7501745D3A49.jpeg

This just popped up on my phone memories 🤣

Come on Foppsy, stick these in the giveaway and I’m in!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does Nicola the narcissist really think that her giveaway of clothes she’s lashed under her bed for at least a year is comparable to a laptop? And I’m sorry if anyone likes those Hermes dupe shoes but they look orthopaedic to me.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Haven’t watched her or commented on this thread in ages. Just watched her story what the hell is she rambling on about what a kind person she is because the barista in Costa was busy and she paid for her own coffee! Who the hell talks like this about themselves? It’s bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 24