Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #117 #213 Sponge fopps square t!ts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s wrong with her? Did she honestly just share that ‘joke?’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve said it before but thank god they found each other and married off. Saved two other poor sods from having to be with them!

So dull and unfunny. Why does she think it’s a good idea to post these things?!? I know people on here think Chris must have more about him than her but I can’t see it!

The new followers gained from her giveaway are already unfollowing..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve said it before but thank god they found each other and married off. Saved two other poor sods from having to be with them!

So dull and unfunny. Why does she think it’s a good idea to post these things?!? I know people on here think Chris must have more about him than her but I can’t see it!

The new followers gained from her giveaway are already unfollowing..
Chris seems like a right simpleton. She’s not much better either

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Only £19!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bleeping get in the real world, some of us can’t buy 19 quid footwear every bastard week.
Banging on about them being a dupe for designer but then chucking a designer YSL bag over her shoulder? What’s the point.

Reactions: 12
I've seen shoes like that............in history books on Romans fighting in the Colosseum!! She is the queen of bleeping ugly shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh god, I had forgotten about him. He’s hideous with his massive ego, teeny stumpy legs and micro penis. I’ll guess that in another month this will never be mentioned again like the last however many times she’s ‘worked’ with him previously.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her profile pic 🤣 she's so vain she believes she actually looks like that. She changed it after her big lidl makeover so her big head ways must be off the scale now 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a great Ad for TST and his short stubby Legs …..NOT !!!!! This is the 3rd Or 4th time shes gone back to him #PeoplePleasing
But… hey if she’s wasting Chris’s Money She’s happy 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s back to ‘training’ with Ben. Prepare for more protein protein protein, and ‘what I eat in a day on 1200 calories’.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s back to ‘training’ with Ben. Prepare for more protein protein protein, and ‘what I eat in a day on 1200 calories’.
Vomlitts, prawn stir fry, half protein bars, 35g pasta for an evening meal… we’ve seen it all before…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Vomlitts, prawn stir fry, half protein bars, 35g pasta for an evening meal… we’ve seen it all before…
And progress photos where she breathes in so hard she passes out after taking them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even getting 6 surgeries in 6 minutes can’t stop her bleeping about with her body. She’s relentless!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Money for plastic surgery
Money for endless clothes
Money for beauty treatments
And now money for weight loss coach.
When will she ever be happy with herself?
When will she ever get a job to pay for it all.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18