Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #117 #213 Sponge fopps square t!ts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell she’s desperate when she rolls out the babies and ivf story. Scraping the barrel again.. 10 comments in 2 hours - ouch!
God she really thinks she’s unique and special to have birthed twins doesn’t she 🙄 she’s made losing “3 stone in 3 months and KEPT IT OFF!!!!” and “mum of multiples” her personality and usp! F*cking loser

Reactions: 15
What a bleeping mess !!!! but hey 🙄 her surgeon was UHMAAAZZZZZIIINGGG 😂
No wonder why shes loosing followers , she can’t tell the truth about anything !!
Carry on Fopps we here for it 🤣🤣🤣

They honestly look worse after and I am here for it 🤣

Reactions: 7
No mention of the Stratford food festival that was right near where they were.

Reactions: 2
Aw jeez she’s doing her ‘funny’ things that Chris has said again. I think she’s boozed up on the low cal wine and she thinks it’s hilarious 🤣

Reactions: 10
We all know she’s struggling for content but filming her kids while they eat a curry ( no doubt while she inhales it ) is pathetic and so ignorant . Those kids don’t know what a family Dinner is And she clearly couldn’t care less as long as she can make a story out of it

• Sad
Reactions: 11
All that money, that Chris gave her for surgery, and she STILL has to filter the duck out of herself. Tell us it was a complete waste of money without actually telling us Fopps!
Came to say the same - every damn video she has a filter no... such a fraud !

Reactions: 15
I can’t stand her voice and the cackling. Also maybe I’m a strict parent but I wouldn’t allow my 5 year old to drink coke. Lawson also seems such a brat

Reactions: 22
She looks bloody ridiculous with or without the filter.
ETA and yes I have a 5 year old and wouldn’t give her fizzy juice. She has such a strange relationship with food/nutrition x

Reactions: 17