Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zebby

VIP Member
“5% less fat beef mince” it’s 5% total fat not less fat you plonker! And doesn’t have time to slow cook from scratch spag bol so is using dolmio….. because it takes so much longer to chuck in tinned tomatoes, onion and seasonings 🙄
Are you questioning the nutrition coach that works 18 hours a day 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19

kelly123

VIP Member
Trying to resurrecte the fopps coaching I see 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Get in touch with your inner zen 🤣🤣🤣 wtf ... she's just copy pasted this hasn't she ?? 🙄🙄
You can tell she’s stolen the quote because ‘you’re’ and ‘your’ are spelled correctly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

zebby

VIP Member
Awww bless. Likkle Nikki telling us all about her first class back, meeting her fwends and a shoutout to Nikki, the Nikkiest Nikki on the fitness trainer circuit. She can run and jump and do star jumps and gambols and all the shit. She urges us to try a combat class if we've never tried one. I might do Nik, but I'm busy earning a living on Tuesday morning, earning my own money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Moodles

Chatty Member
Why does she need 3 pictures of herself on that cover photo, she's so embarrassing. One of the most vapid people I've ever come across.

freakshake

VIP Member
Boulder boobs seriously needs to get a life. Imagine taking a photo of ice lollies on a Sunday talking about calories, in an ICE lolly. Fuck offffffffffffff!
Can’t believe anyone can be so sad says me sat on a balcony in Menorca listening to a Drifters Tribute act after drinking a bottle of wine to myself and sat eating chocolate Get a fucking life you sad fart

• Heart
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Whoever invented the pathetic beggy auto links needs shafting with a pineapple and a public flogging. It is SO annoying!

• Haha

Robbie09

VIP Member
I honestly cannot get over her showing these pics..... she has literally go ZERO dignity....... I don't believe for one minute she is trying to 'help' people who are considering it - the only help she will give is they will think fuck right off I don't want tupperware tits !!

If this was my daughter or sister I would be mortified..... and very disappointed !!
She might start a fans only page soon…. Only fans being herself and her mum

• Haha

size down

VIP Member
“Tiny bit of Lipo“

Lipo is Lipo Dumb ball . There’s no such thing as Tiny bit !!!! She’s so used to telling Lies it is automatic for her.

As for her Mental Health is wonderful . Narcissist speak 100%

Boogs

VIP Member
I’ve come back to read about good old Foppsy after ages and was about to say nothing really changes with her does it? Apart from her face and her tits 😳 What a silly, vacuous, vain, idiot she is. She’s in her mid 40’s and has less emotional depth and maturity than a 15 year old. She really is a lesson on why you shouldn’t overindulge your kids isn’t she?

She’s such a Liar saying she hasn’t used a filter on that Photo. A filter won’t hide your mucky teeth Chav 🤮🤮🤮
She doesn't use filters.

She uses *PrEsEts*.

Never seen someone so fucking full of themselves.

Imagine being 40+ years old and all you fill your days with is taking photos and videoing (and highly editing) yourself, seeking compliments from strangers on the internet.

Sad sad existence.

size down

VIP Member
Yeh we know why your so open about your surgery Fopps because you’ve got Fuck all else to story . No job to talk about . No education which is why she says very very very very professional . She is so Embarrasing with her ignorance. No wonder why she smirks constantly.#pointlessreelidiot

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She is selling her used trainers.....she's skint. She ain't buying handbags worth thousands any time soon! The surgery is probably credit or a bank loan. They had to wait they paid off other loans I reckon before she could get her new tits

• Wow
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Imagine her being at parents evening discussing her "precious miracles" but all the poor teacher can think is i've seen your square tits! She'll be the talk of the school at the gates and in the staff room.

• Haha