Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still cannot get over that face.

She looks like a burns victim.

It’s SO obvious it was cheap work, she looks utterly melted, squint, and horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Going out into NikkiLand soon. Wonder if I spot her and her lovely family in the wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anybody can get the first daily Doser for £4:99 sleepy eyes . We don’t need you to tell us?!?!?

Of course it’s phenomenal !!!! And you are Obsessed !!!!

Sorry to Disappoint yous Fopps DERMATICA is better .
She must have absolutely creamed herself after a brand that people have actually heard of asked her to promote their products.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She must have absolutely creamed herself after a brand that people have actually heard of asked her to promote their products.
BrummyMummyof2 promotes them which immediately turns me off the brand. Plus I have a brain and don't need 'an expert' to custom blend me some moisturiser 🤔, especially for £24.99 a month 😳

Reactions: 12
Why don’t these brands realise that getting these chumps to advertise immediately means you’d NEVER buy their product.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why don’t these brands realise that getting these chumps to advertise immediately means you’d NEVER buy their product.
Exactly this! Even if it's a product that had been on my radar as soon as one of these neddies promotes it it's like an instant cock flop moment.

Reactions: 15
BrummyMummyof2 promotes them which immediately turns me off the brand. Plus I have a brain and don't need 'an expert' to custom blend me some moisturiser 🤔, especially for £24.99 a month 😳
The world and their wife promote skin and me: the fact they thought fopps with her wonky eyes was a great choice says a lot about the brand.
---
I’d love to know what factors are involved when it comes to choosing an influencer for promoting. Wonky eyes has piss poor engagement and loses followers on a daily basis.

Reactions: 10
As if anyone would buy any stuff she #Ad #Influences/ recommends . Shes so Narcissistic . She goes to Lithuania to get “ Natural “ !!! Plastic surgery and comes back looking older !!! Well done to that shoulder tits plastic surgeon 😩😩😩Shes a Car Crash and she is just out for a few pennies on insta because she will never ever get a job . She’s too lazy - - she’s too busy eye bleeping herself and creating pointless reels in Riv & H&M public changing rooms that’s her Limit , which is why her content is so repetitive . At least she gives Slimming hurled some content ! 👍

She didn’t eat the avocado but Chris did.

Naughty boy Chris, hope you counted your syns!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s scraping the barrel now. What could the recipe possibly be? Chicken cooked in a shed load of dried herbs, some cooked rice and veg…ground breaking culinary skills from Prikki!

Reactions: 8
She’s scraping the barrel now. What could the recipe possibly be? Chicken cooked in a shed load of dried herbs, some cooked rice and veg…ground breaking culinary skills from Prikki!

She never makes a hearty family meal like a, toad in the hole or a homemade chicken pie with a creamy sauce or a lasagne with homemade cheese sauce from scratch and chips and garlic bread nothing like that. I find it so odd that she is so scared of real,. normal family food..

Chris needs to find a proper wife to look after him and the boys in the kitchen

• Heart
2 olives cut in half! 🤦‍♀️ she eats like a sparrow and still had to have liposuction on her thighs

• Haha
Anyone who has asked for that recipe.. ie over 100 idiots need to give their heads a serious bleeping wobble... its not Greek chicken salad.... she's so tragic ... it looks so unappealing
Is that even her photo? That's identical to a fair few on Google images

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.