Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously she is looking so rough. Looks like she has stuff in her teeth again on those stories but now I’m starting to wonder if maybe they’re rotting or something and she’s just filtering them in pictures? Cause you can even see her gum covers half of one of her front teeth that story.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Seriously she is looking so rough. Looks like she has stuff in her teeth again on those stories but now I’m starting to wonder if maybe they’re rotting or something and she’s just filtering them in pictures? Cause you can even see her gum covers half of one of her front teeth that story.
She will be straight in for Botox Tuesday morning

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The picture on the left is so so so unflattering... I love it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has so much work done too. I'm quite shocked she posted it 😵💫

Reactions: 8
Laughing my head off - she is such a vacuous bimbo .... I’m not a library mum 🤔 no tit Sherlock, bet she’s never read to the boys & expects that all from school. Fav son is becoming a mini version of his mother, someone only their mother could love.
Clearly doesn’t read the news either…. That land rover will be stolen within weeks. The most uninsurable car currently 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The car will be going under Chris' business expenses, no doubt, to reduce his tax.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Get eyelid surgery so I can look more awake she said !!!!!
She’d better Hope the shoulder tits heal better than the eyelids .😩😩😩
They're shocking I was stunned when I saw them on her stories 😵💫 are they expected to get better? They look so tight and puffy

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Get eyelid surgery so I can look more awake she said !!!!!
She’d better Hope the shoulder tits heal better than the eyelids .😩😩😩
Could not have happened to a nicer dumbo. 😂😂😂😂😂 Bet the school mums are getting a right laugh every day 😂 Wonder there’s no way the clinic will use any of her after pics as those eyelids would make me never want to go near the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s not “ obsessed “ with buying a new car because she can’t afford one !! She is just obsessed !! With spending money on anything and everything . She cannot go 24 hours without spending on herself .Her addiction is out of control because material things are paramount to her. Not bad for somebody with no job but hey …..it’s fine !!
How embarrassing storying she’s not a ‘ Library mum’. We would never have known🤡

Reactions: 14
She’s not “ obsessed “ with buying a new car because she can’t afford one !! She is just obsessed !! With spending money on anything and everything . She cannot go 24 hours without spending on herself .Her addiction is out of control because material things are paramount to her. Not bad for somebody with no job but hey …..it’s fine !!
How embarrassing storying she’s not a ‘ Library mum’. We would never have known🤡
Did anyone else read "I'm not a library mum" from her as I couldn't give a duck about my kids reading and/or allowing my children to borrow and read free books I would rather waste money

Reactions: 24
It’s her belittling the “library mums”. What an absolute dick. Can’t wait to see how many followers yesterday’s stories cost her.

Reactions: 17
She's not a mum either, she's the babysitter until mazza is avaliable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else read "I'm not a library mum" from her as I couldn't give a duck about my kids reading and/or allowing my children to borrow and read free books I would rather waste money
I hope the boys' teachers hear about that! She would be the first to blame the teachers if they were struggling at school.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.