Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she is cringe 🤣 Why does her body look like a corpse? So grey. Her after surgery look is basically no different from the before (except the square boobs looked better before) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks no different than before? Except we all know without the bra support her tits go square.

I would be fuming spending that time and “minnie” (money), not to mention the risks, going abroad for surgery and looking no different, if anything looking a little bit more odd. The eyes still look weird to me.

Reactions: 11
I can honestly say that Nikki has a nice figure, without the surgery. But her posture is really bad. Those shoes can’t help. Drop dead awful!🤭

Reactions: 10
Is she messaging herself or does her mum really behave like this. it;s bloody bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #117.. Tupperware Tits & Hooker Heels you want the look comment links please

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh ……..Mad Mazza , there’s crazy and then there’s you , blowing smoke up this Lazy arse.
Keep it in the family ..,eh 😩😩😩
Is she really going to wear the same swimwear as her daughter 25 years younger than her?! So odd.

Oh Nicola I love them all, I will have to ask your dad which one he prefers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From the bikini reel I can’t see any improvements to any part of her from the surgery.
What did she have done to her legs?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From the bikini reel I can’t see any improvements to any part of her from the surgery.
What did she have done to her legs?
She literally did that reel to “show off” her new boobs. She’s deluded beyond reason. I’m here for it cos it makes me laugh every day she does something worse. Mind you, I do feel sorry for those boys cos they’re going to grow up into
little horrors. Don’t stand a chance with her as a “mother”.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Her top half and bottom half look like they don’t belong together 🤔 her legs look so grey and no different to before! She has a good figure but the amount of time she supposedly spends in the gym she looks no different to a few years ago?!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.