Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be making it with zero % vage, dried herbs and cucumber.... !

I make a lovely chicken gyros - marinated in full fat greek yoghurt, olive oil, lemon juice and all the herbs and spices.... served with full fat tzatziki and flat bread and fries... it's so good !

ooops sorry... so, so, so good.... I'd say almost phenomenal 🤪 🤪 🤪

over 300 fecking comments ! Obvs including Mazza !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She's not even got the auto response set up right, she says comment recipe and i'll inbox you the link, someone has commented any idea on syns and got an auto "sent you the link" reply :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just catching up and this is so wonderfully true 🤣
This made me think about a trip to Asda yesterday for packed lunches there was a girl aged around 9 with her mum shouting at her mum both outside and inside the store that her mum let her phone die and that she never takes her anywhere but makes her go to Asda. She was having a proper strop, loud too. mum ignored her which I thought was great because it was obvious that it was pissing off the girl .I heard someone say "I'm not surprised her mum will take her where she wants to go when she talks to her like that" and someone else said "my response would be no phone for a week for that disgusting behaviour towards your mother" I think the mum was hoping people would make comments the girl would hear. Not sure if she did or not.

I bet Fopps was and is still like this to get her own way. But worse she probably books things like Lithuania before telling Chris and then makes out that they will loose all the money if she doesn't go so may as well just go and have it done

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Recipe please 🤣🤣🤣 WTF ?!?!!!?

Demanding her sheep to beg the Link 🙄🙄🙄 And they Do !!!!!
Of course she doesn’t like Avocardo. She has no idea how important healthy fats are In a Balanced Diet .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Recipe please 🤣🤣🤣 WTF ?!?!!!?

Demanding her sheep to beg the Link 🙄🙄🙄 And they Do !!!!!
Of course she doesn’t like Avocardo. She has no idea how important healthy fats are In a Balanced Diet .
No way that’s her food. She must have knicked that pic from somewhere.

• Haha
Awww bless. Likkle Nikki telling us all about her first class back, meeting her fwends and a shoutout to Nikki, the Nikkiest Nikki on the fitness trainer circuit. She can run and jump and do star jumps and gambols and all the tit. She urges us to try a combat class if we've never tried one. I might do Nik, but I'm busy earning a living on Tuesday morning, earning my own money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Awww bless. Likkle Nikki telling us all about her first class back, meeting her fwends and a shoutout to Nikki, the Nikkiest Nikki on the fitness trainer circuit. She can run and jump and do star jumps and gambols and all the tit. She urges us to try a combat class if we've never tried one. I might do Nik, but I'm busy earning a living on Tuesday morning, earning my own money.
This made me laugh and the Nikki Fittest Fitness instructor - she can errrr jump like it's the easiest thing in the world .... WTAF does she sound like... and reeling off all the names of her as you say fwends.... no Nikki they are just people you chat to at the gym !

She's not even got the auto response set up right, she says comment recipe and i'll inbox you the link, someone has commented any idea on syns and got an auto "sent you the link" reply :ROFLMAO:
Someone commented ❤ tzatziki and she’s told them to check their DMs 🤣

• Haha
This made me laugh and the Nikki Fittest Fitness instructor - she can errrr jump like it's the easiest thing in the world .... WTAF does she sound like... and reeling off all the names of her as you say fwends.... no Nikki they are just people you chat to at the gym !
Comment “mention me” and you‘ll immediately join my fwends list for the next shout out 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She thinks she’s a Housewife of Warwickshire. Friends in the gym! Their hearts probably sink when Ms Narcissistic Vain witch walks in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really is out of touch with reality, isn’t she? New Range Rover, endless clothes and trainers, surgery, gym classes all day- and still she’s never satisfied. I’ve said it before, but when she realise all this tit will never fill the void that she has? It’s actually sad at this point! It’s dry basic meals, trainers, supplements, skin care, protein and processed shite on a loop, with a few TV recommendations thrown in. Life coach? I would be even hire her to drive a coach to be honest.
I’m not one to criticise appearances of other women, nobody is perfect, but I’m not sure the surgery has done her any favours. There was nothing wrong with how she looked before, and this will just be the start of it- constantly trying to fill the void with more surgery. I think someone should sit her down and bring her back to earth.
It’s like she is trying to appeal to older women who can afford expensive brands, but she buys fast-fashion, clumpy trainers and endless bleeping yogurts! I’m so confused!🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I listened to a podcast with Arnold Schwarzenegger today. He was talking about his book Be Useful. He was saying about doing meaningful stuff with your life and smashing up your mirrors rather than spend it looking at yourself as the narcissist it will make you. Made me think of this self loving arse. Nicky, that’s the kind of coaching you need to take heed of.

Reactions: 13
Still pushing that do your nails at home kit ..... 'new nail day' shows her peeling of pink and putting on a beige colour - so what happened to the tiffany blue/green she's been sporting on all her pics and stories last couple of weeks ? She is so misleading and un-authentic !

From 16 April she had the blue/green and now she has a beige colour in reel with Chris ! but she implied she changed pink for beige - so full of tit !

• Heart
Still pushing that do your nails at home kit ..... 'new nail day' shows her peeling of pink and putting on a beige colour - so what happened to the tiffany blue/green she's been sporting on all her pics and stories last couple of weeks ? She is so misleading and un-authentic !

From 16 April she had the blue/green and now she has a beige colour in reel with Chris ! but she implied she changed pink for beige - so full of tit !
First thing I noticed too. She’s a an absolute fraud!

• Heart
"who'd like the link to this window cleaning tool?" ABSOLUTLEY NO ONE YOU TRAGIC bleeping PRATT........except your mum!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.