Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title please 🙏 🤣
---
Boldson really annoys me 😑
Thread title please 🙏 🤣
---
Boldson really annoys me 😑
He looks a lot like Chris I think... nothing like her blonde haired blue eyed double she liked to think he is.... that said any more surgery and neither will look like her... otherson doesn't look like either of them... and agreed favorson does look an irritating little sod !

Reactions: 9
Anybody can get the first daily Doser for £4:99 sleepy eyes . We don’t need you to tell us?!?!?

Of course it’s phenomenal !!!! And you are Obsessed !!!!

Sorry to Disappoint yous Fopps DERMATICA is better .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can people take her seriously when she has ANOTHER favourite skin care range? She always claims they're the best and she's obsessed with them and loving it. Piss off lumpy lids!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anybody can get the first daily Doser for £4:99 sleepy eyes . We don’t need you to tell us?!?!?

Of course it’s phenomenal !!!! And you are Obsessed !!!!

Sorry to Disappoint yous Fopps DERMATICA is better .
NOBODY can take anyone seriously when they bang on about skincare brand after skincare brand and always have a filter. Because the filter screams "it makes me look sooooooo shite so I had to filter it!"

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Loads of women on insta are banging on about this 'personalised' skin cream....... it's obvs the new one to try and push !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My husband would tell me to duck right off if I tried doing a reel like that with him!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the first time I've actually seen them look like they like each other.
Would have been better if she hadn't turned her head away from him when he went in for a kiss.

Also, that hair style ages her so much

I remember back in the day when she paid no attention to faveson and he always looked so sad.

• Sad
Chris looks so awkward , embarrassed and uncomfortable in that reel all to meet her Narcissist demands . Doormat springs to mind !!!!
Turning away actually sums her up.

Attachments

• Haha
You can tell that kiss on the head was scripted in because he messed up and did it too soon because she wasn't expecting it 🤣🤣🤣 she looked so awkward, with that manic grin slapped on her stupid face 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.