Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is there a delay on kids blood tests in Warwickshire? I could phone my surgery this morning and get an appointment for next week, so why is it different for kids?

Mummy can go private but apparently the not for the kid!

Reactions: 22
Most mums are working hard either in a job or at home making good use of their time!! to help to support their families !! Not live off their husbands Miney !!
Not this chav 🙄 she’s in and out of shops changing rooms Daily 🙄Feeding her shopping addiction and trying on clothes which she can’t afford to buy.
. The shop assistants must be howling when she walks through their doors !!
She’s styled her hair to go shopping. Sad sad spoilt prick. Who the hell as a working mum over 40 is so pathetic they style their hair like a night out to go shopping 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Love watching her. Those tits are so weird as well.
---
Why is there a delay on kids blood tests in Warwickshire? I could phone my surgery this morning and get an appointment for next week, so why is it different for kids?

Mummy can go private but apparently the not for the kid!
She will probably fake one of those NHS letters again that’ll be for the twins 😬😂😂 saying all is amazing and nothing wrong with the boys you’re an amazing mummy and we love your tits and scar face eye lids. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If she did genuinely feel like crap before and now she’s doesn’t after having her dodgy implants replaced, how can she not link the two things together?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lots of questions about turkey (capital needed here Flopps, it's a name). Or are the questions actually:

1. Is Chris a breast (fnar fnar) or leg man?
  2. Roast or mince?
  3. Teef/tits or both?
  4. Is is su su su su su su su nice on it's own or would you prefer a sloppy shite coloured sauce slathered on top?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s styled her hair to go shopping. Sad sad spoilt prick. Who the hell as a working mum over 40 is so pathetic they style their hair like a night out to go shopping 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Love watching her. Those tits are so weird as well.
---
Styled her hair and either taken a pair of gold heals out with her or asked for a pair to try on in the changing rooms. I’d bring fuming if I worked in that shop and had to run around after her knowing she’s not going to spend penny 😡

Reactions: 14
Lazy twit will Do ANYTHING !! But earn coin or work for a Living !! Chris Ryan Golf you must be so proud of Your Lazy Eye bleeping Wife , She’s a bleeping disgrace, what will she beg next?? Fre skincare 😩😩😩

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Lazy twit will Do ANYTHING !! But earn coin or work for a Living !! Chris Ryan Golf you must be so proud of Your Lazy Eye bleeping Wife , She’s a bleeping disgrace, what will she beg next?? Fre skincare 😩😩😩
Those sessions are £20-£25 a time too 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’ll be rocking a Gabrielle style eye patch soon to cover that wonky eye. But our ever positive Fopps will style it out as fashunnnn 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t afford the Mercedes anymore so went and bought a Land Rover on a whim?! Jesus she is deluded.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.