Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #114 that's all you got lady, two wrong feet in fugly shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has absolutely no idea that Olive oil is good for you or indeed how good monounsaturated fats are for you and form part of a healthy diet as do complex carbs . She only ever uses frylight pumped with crap and sees protein splashed across a food item. So She’s stock piling 🤣She never mentions any other ingredients in any food item because she has no knowledge .She is so stuck in a SW mindset. She has zero current knowledge about Nutrition . Look at all the crap she takes in every day being addicted to cherry Pepsi max alone , the very thought of her calling herself anything to do with nutrition is so Damaging. Like so so scarry .
---

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Her whole life revolves around eating the lowest amount of calories possible. There’s no way she would allow herself to eat extra calories no matter if they’re healthy fats or not. I’m still surprised she hasn’t realised there’s no such thing as sugar free squash. I’ve said this time and again. she would feel 100% happier if she threw away the scales, drank 2 litres of water a day and ate fresh foods and healthy fats.

Reactions: 13
She has absolutely no idea that Olive oil is good for you or indeed how good monounsaturated fats are for you and form part of a healthy diet as do complex carbs . She only ever uses frylight pumped with crap and sees protein splashed across a food item. So She’s stock piling 🤣She never mentions any other ingredients in any food item because she has no knowledge .She is so stuck in a SW mindset. She has zero current knowledge about Nutrition . Look at all the crap she takes in every day being addicted to cherry Pepsi max alone , the very thought of her calling herself anything to do with nutrition is so Damaging. Like so so scarry .
---
She will be fuming that thay comment has got a handful of likes, prob blocked already.

Reactions: 12
She’s getting a lady boner over Fage being on offer at the supermarket 😂
"lady boner" 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Every time I watch the fitness chef on insta I think he's having a dig at fopps, everything he says could have been written about her disordered eating and manky meals, ps - he gives me a bit of a lady boner LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
---
I have olive oil in a glass spray bottle instead of frylight much prefer it. She might do that for a week to affiliate it 🤣

She spends more on one lunch for just herself than most people do in January for a few days of family meals. She doesn't have a clue how to shop savvy

Reactions: 10
She won't use olive oil so she can save the calories for more yoghurt 🙄 can't believe she has admitted to that on her page where she is trying to sell herself. She's braindead! How can she go on about how she's fannying about studying nutrition and wants to help people yet carries on posting crappy reels showing her artificial processed crappy low cal foods. How can she expect people to take her seriously. Its hilarious 😂

she is “ addicted “ to 0% Greek fage yoghurt, cherry Pepsi max , buys anything with Protein splashed across the label , has 3 boiled eggs and calls it a healthy breakfast !! , has a clear eating disorder, constantly referring to being size 8 , xs When she isn’t !!
Has zero knowledge about macros in food , she never seems to eat with her kids or family . Surely the Mickey Mouse courses she says she is doing see her Instagram filtered reels & photos and see how disordered she and her eating is, maybe not 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has she never heard of prepping food in advance? It’s not like she’s run off her feet. I’ve just made today’s and tomorrow’s lunches and five portions of soup in about 30 minutes.

Reactions: 12
She can’t read the room can she? Lots of people on their arses and she wants some £140 trainers that she doesn’t know the name of. I used to run a food account on instagram but I closed it 18 months ago. It was very much focused on healthy food and as prices crept up it felt insensitive to continually post fruit, salad and veg. Yes I could have tried to go down the budget route but it was my hobby and I was also grieving and it felt like too much effort at the time. This is supposedly her job!

Chris is absolutely right - there is a PGA in england but can you imagine the stress levels in Nikki’s house tonight 😩 her hormones will be raging!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.