Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #114 that's all you got lady, two wrong feet in fugly shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only likes those trainers because of the price tag.

why does she need so many trainers?
she’s unbelievable!
---

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t need all those trainers, winter coats etc
it’s all for the AFF LINK . No job so she’s got to scrounge a few easy Quid . Lazy twit

Reactions: 10
Another skincare review. Its ahmazing and she claims you could save £1,000 compared to other luxury brands! Smooths wrinkles apparantly..nothing to do with the botox and fillers.
So 2 weeks ago she had knicker fizz over that Mary & May which was 'game changing' and ONLY 2 weeks later she's fizzing over a different product also being a 'game changer'.... she sell her mum for likes !! So un-authentic....... twit !!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So 2 weeks ago she had knicker fizz over that Mary & May which was 'game changing' and ONLY 2 weeks later she's fizzing over a different product also being a 'game changer'.... she sell her mum for likes !! So un-authentic....... twit !!
She will continue to lose followers on youtube, I really do cringe for her with all these ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Make ya mind up Fraudy Fopps , what an idiot . Does she really think anyone would get anything recommended by her when
she can’t post a photo without a filter
#Jogonknob 😫😫😫

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Another skincare review. Its ahmazing and she claims you could save £1,000 compared to other luxury brands! Smooths wrinkles apparantly..nothing to do with the botox and fillers.
What a bleep for “skin care” ads. Just doing anything for anyone who will pay her. The definition of a bleep, no??! I know that’s a bit harsh but ffs she’s ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If this is an ad then there is just disclosure that I saw
---
She should be reported again to ASA for not labelling this properly with #AD at the beginning of the post.
It should also be at the beginning of the video title on YouTube and the beginning of the video
---
She should be reported again to ASA for not labelling this properly with #AD at the beginning of the post.
Also for her "job" that image is shocking you can't see the actual item for the flowers behind it

Reactions: 4
20240126_125353.jpg

I saw these sweets in my local (grubby) newsagent and thought they say fizzy knickers...made me think I'd old fopps and her protein mingeboner

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.