Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

~vix~83~

VIP Member
I’ve got a bump on my nose more noticeable and not once have I said I want a nose job. It’s part of me no one has ever commented on it. Surely you have more than 1 face to face meeting! It’s a long way to go if it goes tits up!

Reactions: 6

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Surprised she’s not posting her UNREAL!!!!!!!!!! recipes with ‘comment below if you want the recipe and I’ll DM it to you!’

• Haha

size down

VIP Member
What on earth does she look like In real life without a filter if she looks this plastic using one ?!!!!!!!

Another reel incoming🤣🤣🤣 . Her shopping addiction is already out of control and getting worse by the day as well as not being able to be seen without a filter .
Link Please 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

It’s been a while since I visited this thread and I turned my better half against her so she’s stopped following.

anything even remotely interesting happened?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We had it last night as well, I added some crispy onions to mine too 😋

She has to eat more than she posts? Either that or she’s totally fucked her metabolism over the years and puts on weight really easily. I saw a quote the other day that said a dream body isn’t a dream if it’s a nightmare to maintain or something like that, Nikki was the first person I thought of.
Haha we have fried onions with ours too but I thought I might sound weird so didn't say 🤣

Not crispy ones though a couple of.whole.fried onions between us as they were small. Never thought of trying with crispy onions we have plenty of them my partner loves them will try that in future. Thanks

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
That room is so so so 😘 cluttered... and pretentious.. all her sunglasses stacked up 🤣🤣 her fake bags displayed... 🤣🤣.... all those bottles of lotions and potions... she can't possibly use a quarter of them .. the clothes rack with the macs still with their tags... waiting to be returned.. its vile...
---
What I did notice was all her boring pictures on the wall and one picture of her and Chris on the windowsill. None of the boys at all. It’s like she needs a room to close off and pretend she’s not a mum in her 40s.
That's basically what she's saying.... and the fake books do people still do that 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ not that I ever have 🤣🤣

Attachments

zebby

VIP Member
Have you ever posted a poll?

YES GIRL.
No, but I might now cos I've been influenced to.
I didn't know you could post Polish people.

• Haha

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Aww shucks, i'd like to thank Nikki and her horrendous taste in footwear for making it so easy for us to take the piss ;)

Tattle on my anti fopps pals and please let her do another crap advert soon! Just like the pot noodle in her belly classic or perched on her garden fence getting fanny splinters for a skinny whip AD 🤣
🤣🤣 congrats @lexiloo great thread title 😘

• Heart

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Must be a glitch on insta as I just saw her lame post about her night out with Chris and it said 438 comments! But obvs when you click it, there’s only 4 (of which 2 are her own) 🤣🤣 she would have to spend even more of Chris’ money for 438 comments
There’s over 600 now and it does seem like there’s quite a lot, but it’s because she’s pulling the bullshit ‘comment for the links!’ and then replying to every single comment which obviously doubles the number. And then she just posts the links on her stories anyway.
Over £100 on an outfit. She’s a joke.