Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #115 Lumpy legged Leamington Lass off to Lidl-thuania for lipo, lids (and boobs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great Title thanks to @reallyloveagoodgossip ..... I didn't even check it had more votes than mine because it's hands down the best one given upcoming events !! Just changed tits to boobs so it wasn't edited by mods !!

New Thread day just in time for the chaos of Lidl-thuania and all her 'superficial' procedures..... Let the tit show commence !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
No shout out or dedication post to her mother who literally does everything for her - including parent her own 'miracles' and who will no doubt be doing the lions share of the childcare for the next 10 days whilst her selfish daughter is going to get herself nipped and tucked ... because she only has one life and this is what SHE chooses to do,.... but she's not vain and is so, so much more than a surgery (not sure what she is so much more than but she said it lol!!) :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She'll be having a toddler tantrum when she spots this epic thread title :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s occurred to me for a fatty lump you wouldn’t have lipo as you don’t know what the lumps attached to you would have a simple local anaesthetic and it removed then sent for testing. Lipo is brutal it sucks away fat cells so wouldn’t be any use for a so called lump it seals it for me she’s having full on thigh lipo! God help her as it will leave her untoned legs saggy unless she goes for a full leg lift knees up

Reactions: 17
Great Title thanks to @reallyloveagoodgossip ..... I didn't even check it had more votes than mine because it's hands down the best one given upcoming events !! Just changed tits to boobs so it wasn't edited by mods !!

New Thread day just in time for the chaos of Lidl-thuania and all her 'superficial' procedures..... Let the tit show commence !!!
Aw shucks 🥹🥹 thanks ladies. It was a team effort really 🥰
And, let’s face it, Flopps is such a ridiculous character she makes it too easy to have perfectly titled threads. I’m looking forward to this one. 🍿🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's such an unlikeable c**t. So tomorrow is the big day. I see she's finally jumped on the adanola trend, a million years behind the kids, in true fopperbollox fashion. Who actually gives one single duck that her kids went to that event 🙄 mummy makeover pending for the vain one.... I hope she comes back with an even bigger cock nose if that's possible

Reactions: 23
She's such an unlikeable c**t. So tomorrow is the big day. I see she's finally jumped on the adanola trend, a million years behind the kids, in true fopperbollox fashion. Who actually gives one single duck that her kids went to that event 🙄 mummy makeover pending for the vain one.... I hope she comes back with an even bigger cock nose if that's possible
I’ve never wanted someone’s surgery to duck up so much! Send me to hell saying that but she deserves it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve never wanted someone’s surgery to duck up so much! Send me to hell saying that but she deserves it
I'm deffo on your team 😆🙌 it would make my day if it was botched, after years of watching it preening in the mirror, eye bleeping and stretching the wotsit head

She'll be a self styled surgery expert. She cured herself of the c section after all 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If her experience is anything like the other person who’s been mentioned on here who went to Nords, then she will be subjected to an upselling in her pre surgery consultation and will probably end up agreeing to even more procedures. To me that is an unethical practice to wait till they’ve got you on your own in a vulnerable position entirely in their trust and then getting you to agree to more stuff.

Reactions: 19
I'm deffo on your team 😆🙌 it would make my day if it was botched, after years of watching it preening in the mirror, eye bleeping and stretching the wotsit head

She'll be a self styled surgery expert. She cured herself of the c section after all 🙄🙄🙄
Oh yeah with an Elastoplast!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.