Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I saw a guy yesterday having a coffee looking stressed that looked just like Chris but at the time I thought oh it can't be him because the guy had quite a bit of grey...now I'm thinking it might have been him because photos and videos are photoshopped with filters to make him look less grey.

Edit to add: it was in Milton Keynes...doesn't his mum live there?

Reactions: 6

size down

VIP Member
I saw a guy yesterday having a coffee looking stressed that looked just like Chris but at the time I thought oh it can't be him because the guy had quite a bit of grey...now I'm thinking it might have been him because photos and videos are photoshopped with filters to make him look less grey.

Edit to add: it was in Milton Keynes...doesn't his mum live there?
Yep his mum and his sister both live in Milton Keynes.

Jemi85

VIP Member
Haven’t watched her YouTube Ina few years and catch the odd Insta story which I just saw and decided to pop here, what’s the coil story? And who remembers the spit and mascara combo she used to do 😂
Did you watch that combo in 1999? Cos yeah, she still does that 🙈🤣

• Haha

Robbie09

VIP Member
Snickers cheesecake this is not Nicola !!! There is not a Snickers in sight...

Low fat vage
Grapenuts
Tiny teaspoon of peanut butter
Skinny choc sauce
Fruit... why leave the leaves on strawberries 🤷‍♀️

You keep telling yourself it's a cheesecake... its a horrific mess...

This is a Snickers cheesecake..it contains snickers 🤣🤣
SW breakfast right here lol

• Heart
Some event that is for the boys... she should of gone to one last night but had to miss out.... she should be going to some school mum friends tonight but has to miss out because she can't drink.... such a martyr... 1. You don't have to drink... 2. It's your choice to go for surgery so don't make out flying at 1am is an inconvenience.... 🙄🙄
Some event that’s probably a gifted/pr event so isn’t really for the boys 🙄

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Does anyone still follow Chelsea (pateman im sure her surname is) and know how is her sweet family getting on?
Both her boys have been ill, one was in hospital. Matt is looking very unwell and having treatment. They were told his illness is terminal a while ago. She posted a pic of him on her stories the other week 😪

• Sad

size down

VIP Member
You can tell her mindless spending is out of control . I mean look at her face ‼All she’s doing it for is likes/ comments / content . Maybe she’s caught sight of her chunky legs which aren’t size 8 or XS anymore so she cant size down 😂 what an absolute state.
Equally as sad videoing herself cackling . So desperate for Attention.

Attachments

• Haha