Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've spoken many times about my endometriosis and fertility struggles

I was very lucky in that it only took me 6 months to get diagnosed (15 years ago) my poor friend took 7 years to get diagnosed. She was told she would Struggle to conceive and now has three boys keeping her on her toes.

My endo is on my bowel, bladder and lungs (which I'm told by the consultant is very unusual and means coughing up blood clots for a few days before every period) and it can knock me for six at times. But I have people relying on my business.

Getting fertility help is proving so so difficult for me and my friends on the NHS they turn you down initially if your partner has a child from a previous relationship in some areas even though NICE guidelines say that you should be allowed.

The rules in the midlands were supposed to be addressed and changed in the autumn and I'm still waiting for them to change it.

Even if an area allows IVF in such circumstances some areas you are entitled.to 1 round, some 2 rounds and. Some 3 rounds it's so unfair. Midlands are all only 1 round of course.but in slim circumstances.

That's why I'm working so many hours and totally exhausting myself because I want to have IVF and the NHS are not being helpful so far. I'm 38 and don't have long left. Most consultants wont support ivf for you after 40. One was on the Katherine Ryan reality show the other week and he said he is a top consultant and he won't help a woman over 43 with ivf and never has.

The thing is overworking yourself is counterproductive to your body when trying to conceive as it can be stressful.

Nikki has no idea how lucky she is and is sooooo (see what I did there)fucking ungrateful. She comes across to hate her children she only wants to spend time with them when it conveniences her a few hours a week for affiliate links. The way she treats them in public talks to them and her husband is absolutely disgusting I don't understand why her parents are not mortified by her. But they panda to her.
---

Being a parent...it's.not a job...it's a fucking privilege Nikki failed Fopperholic and he has to work to pay for you as you can't be arsed to earn a proper income
This is just so awful and unfair. I hope you get the outcome you are looking for soon. As you say, this cunt doesn't know how lucky she is. You can see very clearly she regrets it, particularly getting two boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Another skincare review. Its ahmazing and she claims you could save £1,000 compared to other luxury brands! Smooths wrinkles apparantly..nothing to do with the botox and fillers.
If this is an ad then there is just disclosure that I saw
---
She should be reported again to ASA for not labelling this properly with #AD at the beginning of the post.
It should also be at the beginning of the video title on YouTube and the beginning of the video
---
She should be reported again to ASA for not labelling this properly with #AD at the beginning of the post.
Also for her "job" that image is shocking you can't see the actual item for the flowers behind it

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Okay I’ve no clue about surgery but would the same surgeon be doing her eyes, tits, legs and nose? Like all in one surgery?

Choco88

VIP Member
Going back to her pending surgeries..... I was having a nosey on Insta today and someone I used to follow who did Cambridge 121 has just been and had a load of surgery done in Lithuania.... 2nd lot she had a FDL tummy tuck here in the UK but this time she's gone to some clinic there.... has thigh lift, upper arm surgery, reverse tummy tuck..... she was only in hospital a couple days then in an apartment with a friend for about 5/6 days flew back and is now at home.... she looks in absolute agony....... I bet Nicola is doing something like that.... made me feel anxious just watching this girls videos of what she's had done/gone through... the thought of being stuck abroad in such pain just fills me with dread ..... ! She is mad she really is.... !
I follow her too! Who is looking after her autistic daughter? My son is also autistic there’s no way I’d be able to look after him after major surgery he’d be jumping all over me 😩

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I follow her too! Who is looking after her autistic daughter? My son is also autistic there’s no way I’d be able to look after him after major surgery he’d be jumping all over me 😩
I don't follow her anymore just went for a nosey so didn't realise her daughter was autistic.... I know she's still quite a little one so needs lots of care... picking up... minding etc.. I'd say she's gonna be out of action for a good while

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
This was October 2022... and think there was a longer dragged out video in you tube... she didn't give any of the things offered long enough chance and jumped from n one to another .... including buying her own expensive progesterone gel (or was it testosterone?? It was from Australia i think she said🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️) and also going to a private clinic in Stratford... even they can't get it right for Nicola... she obvs knows best 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
If she’s so tipsy why doesn’t she piss off to bed instead of drinking more cocktails and do us all a favour
Wonder where they've gone? But abroad like she seems to expect for her birthday... bet she's angling for that trip to New York for her birthday !