Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I always wonder about her saying she was infertile and needed ivf. I know she (apparently) has endometriosis but did she even try and conceive naturally? I have several friends with severe endo who managed to get pregnant, one had ivf but then conceived naturally.

i followed her back then and can’t imagine she would have wanted to risk being pregnant for her wedding and it seemed she went to ivf fairly quickly after? Queen of the quick fix strikes again?!

(I don’t want to sound naive about endo, I know a lot of people struggle but I just can’t remember her making a big deal out of it / which we know she would)
I know someone who's insides had all fused together through the condition. She had to have a couple of operations to sort it out. She also had WL surgery, then fell pregnant naturally when she was told it would be extremely difficult to do so

It's weird because floppy was in a couple of long term relationships before she met mankles on POF. Then all of a sudden she was married and having IVF. I wonder if she was trying with her other blokes. Being on the NHS still took ages, even back then. So surely she must have been on the list before she met him? Or did he pay for it?

• Heart
Reactions: 7

~vix~83~

VIP Member
That packet of prawns would fed me and my husband! But then we aren’t protein obsessed although my husband should be on a high protein diet for wound healing!

I've spoken many times about my endometriosis and fertility struggles

I was very lucky in that it only took me 6 months to get diagnosed (15 years ago) my poor friend took 7 years to get diagnosed. She was told she would Struggle to conceive and now has three boys keeping her on her toes.

My endo is on my bowel, bladder and lungs (which I'm told by the consultant is very unusual and means coughing up blood clots for a few days before every period) and it can knock me for six at times. But I have people relying on my business.

Getting fertility help is proving so so difficult for me and my friends on the NHS they turn you down initially if your partner has a child from a previous relationship in some areas even though NICE guidelines say that you should be allowed.

The rules in the midlands were supposed to be addressed and changed in the autumn and I'm still waiting for them to change it.

Even if an area allows IVF in such circumstances some areas you are entitled.to 1 round, some 2 rounds and. Some 3 rounds it's so unfair. Midlands are all only 1 round of course.but in slim circumstances.

That's why I'm working so many hours and totally exhausting myself because I want to have IVF and the NHS are not being helpful so far. I'm 38 and don't have long left. Most consultants wont support ivf for you after 40. One was on the Katherine Ryan reality show the other week and he said he is a top consultant and he won't help a woman over 43 with ivf and never has.

The thing is overworking yourself is counterproductive to your body when trying to conceive as it can be stressful.

Nikki has no idea how lucky she is and is sooooo (see what I did there)fucking ungrateful. She comes across to hate her children she only wants to spend time with them when it conveniences her a few hours a week for affiliate links. The way she treats them in public talks to them and her husband is absolutely disgusting I don't understand why her parents are not mortified by her. But they panda to her.
---

Being a parent...it's.not a job...it's a fucking privilege Nikki failed Fopperholic and he has to work to pay for you as you can't be arsed to earn a proper income
@wellwellwellitsanotherad - 24 years ago when I was going through my IVF/ICSI journey I found out about self funding on the NHS. It’s where you pay what it costs the NHS. I don’t know if this option is still available but I would definitely make an appointment and ask your doctor. It is a lot cheaper than the private route.
We paid privately on our first attempt - unsuccessful. Then we paid self funded on the NHS - successful. Then we were notified that our turn had come up on the NHS but when we said ‘yes please’ they then told us we didn’t qualify any more as we had a child!! So we had another round of self funded - successful (she turned 21 a few days ago ❤).
Good luck 🥰
Sorry, I don’t know how to private message on here (if it’s even possible to).

• Heart

NanaN

Chris is absolutely right - there is a PGA in england but can you imagine the stress levels in Nikki’s house tonight 😩 her hormones will be raging!

• Haha

size down

VIP Member
Turkey Tits
I’d laugh if it was her beauty therapist mate going with her. Hardly a good advert for your own beauty business. Another blonde with brains 🤪
i Know right 😂😂😂yet she raves about her waste of time treatments there , lemon bottle fat dissolving , facials , chin fat dissolver etc , etc , etc
what a fucking embarrassment pair of them 🤡🙈🤡

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
It was on the radio few weeks back about women who came back from Turkey with no kidneys. Their organs were literally stolen while the women were under anesthetic.

WTAF is she doing? She is so insecure,I actually feel so sorry for her. What a horrible life she must lead.
You’d die almost immediately with no kidneys.

clare999

Wow. If it so so minor why get it !!! And sorry this lump on her nose ? What lump ! What’s wrong with the eyes

God she absolutely loves herself doesn't she! The surgery doesn't define her, yet she bases her whole worth and happiness on HOW SHE LOOKS

She's not recommending it to anyone, yet she's doing a full vlog on what she's taking with her and no doubt documenting the whole shit show 🙄

Haven't seen her this animated in ages....says it all!
She’s getting it free, must be 🤔

zebby

VIP Member
I'm in my late 50's and there is no way I would wear them colours.... or look that orange ! I'm more of a bold lippy kinda girl (old bird) .. !! And on her FB Mazza is the only one commenting ..... lovely colours, such good value ! She literally repeats what Nicola has said..... fucking weirdos !
I'm mid-50s and we wore those kind of colours back in the 80s. I reckon the Mazza account is run/co-run by Foppy. My kids aren't particularly active on social media, and when they do post, they are mindful what they post can be traced to their jobs, but I wouldn't dare comment on every post, or embarrass them by tagging them in daft stuff.

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
I think this is exactly it. On one of her early blog posts she put about Chris saying he didn’t want her messing with her face. Now surely he isn’t blind?!?! She looks nothing like the woman he married!
I think this is the case too! Either that or she thinks they look uh-mazing and she’s trying to convince herself and other people that she’s a ‘natural beauty’ 🤭

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Does anyone have any photos of a knock off Stanley cup 'in the wild'. I'd love to see some real people with their massive ego's trophies on show in every. Single. Shot.
I'm waiting for the 'so many have asked about my cup so here's a link'... bet her one is off shein but she'll share a genuine link off amazon 🤣🤣

• Haha

zebby

VIP Member
Didn't she call the kitchen woman with the very small YT channel something like her gym wife?

• Sick
Reactions: 6