Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is this moron referring to her fake cup as her little friend now?🤯 You’re not 12 Nikki, grow up!!!
Shape looks different colour barely any difference at all roots still look just as dark.

Not gonna lie though. Can't wait to have my hair done Monday, not had it done since July.

Reactions: 3

size down

VIP Member
So So Sad but she does it soooo spontaneously, so effortlessly , so much ease .
then she will play the victim . Her in laws cannot bear her 😫
. Shes a horrible, horrible Narcissist . #Fact

Attachments

Reactions: 3

JJusa69

VIP Member
Snickers cheesecake this is not Nicola !!! There is not a Snickers in sight...

Low fat vage
Grapenuts
Tiny teaspoon of peanut butter
Skinny choc sauce
Fruit... why leave the leaves on strawberries 🤷‍♀️

You keep telling yourself it's a cheesecake... its a horrific mess...

This is a Snickers cheesecake..it contains snickers 🤣🤣
And cheese.....

Reactions: 2

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Must be a glitch on insta as I just saw her lame post about her night out with Chris and it said 438 comments! But obvs when you click it, there’s only 4 (of which 2 are her own) 🤣🤣 she would have to spend even more of Chris’ money for 438 comments
It's this many because she's telling people to ask for links for dress and shoes... and obvs people have no idea how to look for their own clothes 🙄🙄 over £100 for new dress and shoes..

Flame

There's an excellent podcast on YouTube about the truth of being a consultant and the training they receive, what they earn, the percentages you need to hit etc.

Every single word that comes out of her (flopps) mouth, down to the responses she gives in comments, relates back to the framework she was taught through sw. She hasn't got an original thought in her head! And this is why she's a big fat failure.

She wasn't making that much money from being a consultant, despite what she likes people to think, so that's why she didn't care that she was sacked. Her other job with sw would have brought more money in, but realistically she wouldn't have what she has in life on her wage alone! She probably did get some sort of bonus, but again that's the MLM system of sw - fuck all to do with HER and HER skills. Anyone could do it. She literally got lucky.

She's a gold digging air head and her ego is embarrassing.
Was it the intuitive eating ladies? I think it's the same one I watched, really enjoyed it!