Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mancnet

VIP Member
Sw throwback to 2004!

The desperation begging everyone to like, share and comment. Not even her fake friends are commenting on her shit show anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
She is missing the mark again with that lunch…who has the time to make that…I know overall it doesn’t take long but in the real world where people have jobs we don’t have time or the space to fry prawns in a work kitchen. It’s also an expensive lunch with prepacked salad, microwaveable rice and prawns.
I thought this about the cost! I wouldn’t be having a whole pack of prawns for lunch 😂

size down

VIP Member
Make ya mind up Fraudy Fopps , what an idiot . Does she really think anyone would get anything recommended by her when
she can’t post a photo without a filter
#Jogonknob 😫😫😫

Attachments

• Wow

sbeg77

Chatty Member
Can see the botox bumps on her forehead and looks like she's had more filler in her cheeks.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She's dying to talk about it... hence this... ask me anything... why she saying she can't decide? Surely it's all booked and planned and I assume paid for? Nikki the only thing you should be getting done are your toxic tits! If you can't decide what else then why not just leave it ? A whole week away... !! I don't think it's turkey she's going if she says flights limited ... I'd of thought it'd be all in with the package ?

Attachments

Robbie09

VIP Member
Sorry if already been mentioned but just looking on her account and on post for those trainers and people asking for links, even her husband?! WTAF?!! Lol

Newmumontheblock

She is sharing Dana. I love Dana, she promotes the ways in which insta hubs fake their pictures to look better than they are and stands up for accepting your body and the amazing job it does. This stupid cow has no business sharing her messages as fopps is everything Dana hates!
IMG_0165.jpeg
IMG_0165.jpeg