Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Am I missing something about this ‘Bias Kitchen’ lass? She’s had a launch party and everything for some YouTube videos? She has 1k subscribers and the videos have maybe 100 views? Is this potentially someone even more deluded and narcissistic than Nikki? No surprise they’re friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Chris has either mentioned her getting a job or he’s going away for work again. That’s usually when she pulls out the woe is me posts about how much of a super mum she is and how it’s so hard

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
You‘ll be needing eye drops soon as the penny will never drop with this stupid, vapid woman.
She's forever at least 5yrs behind on all trends so expect to see this in about 2030, plus, she'll think she came up with it.

Anyone remember when someone asked her to buy from charity shops to tag onto the sustainable trend, and she said she can't, because she's unable to fit a double buggy through the door 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Next week it will be ‘so I’m getting the foil put back in because it actually did help and I’ve really seen a negative change since I had it removed’

Coils in, out, in, out, you shake it all about

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
😂 I think there’s a dog on the floor in the last pic!
Yeah I spotted a dog so guess she means that !

But really 'are you Team Long Locks or Team Short Snips' ..... she's fucking off her rocker chatting shit like that lol ! Anything to generate a comment !!

• Haha

Olli1510

VIP Member
Whilst she’s there she should’ve asked them to cut out her cats arsehole tattoo from around her belly button 🤭

• Haha

Bwacac

Chatty Member
The irony of that reel. The song, I don’t wanna miss a thing, well stop palming them off at every opportunity! And one of the captions reads and so on. She’s a dickhead!

• Haha

waffledog

I went with my husband to Turkey while he got his teeth done on Boxing day. (I wouldn’t have anything done overseas myself but he was happy to and I went for free so why not!) The hotel and resort were full of brits like the walking wounded. Bandaged noses and heads, black eyes, drains hanging out and women walking like they’d shat themselves!
the hotel restaurant was full of people ordering soup as they’d all had their teeth done.
She will try to glamorise it from the private mini bus pick up with leatherette seats and free water to the glossy clinic reception rooms and ignore the pain and discomfort she’ll be in. Silly woman.

The thing I can’t understand is that her content is bombing. She’s losing followers every day and has done for the last few years. She has to pay an app to get her comments up. Why is she not reviewing her content and trying some new approaches?! Instead it’s literally churning out the same old stuff on repeat.

It’s absolutely baffling to be failing at your job and not appraising your own performance to see where improvements could be made. Fair enough if she doesn’t care but it’s obvious she does or she wouldn’t be paying for an app to automate replies and send links to up the engagement.
View attachment 2783117
She’s stuck about 20 years ago when slimming clubs were big and the ideal figure in the press was the lollipop head look. The only thing she’s ever been successful at is SW and that was following a script. She doesn’t want to help people, she’s wants to feel superior to them. Her massive ego won’t allow her to admit she’s failing massively. All she’s got is shopping, an eating disorder and ‘creamy’ pasta recipes using the lightest Philadelphia. No one care’s anymore.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
God she absolutely loves herself doesn't she! The surgery doesn't define her, yet she bases her whole worth and happiness on HOW SHE LOOKS

She's not recommending it to anyone, yet she's doing a full vlog on what she's taking with her and no doubt documenting the whole shit show 🙄

Haven't seen her this animated in ages....says it all!

I reckon Chris is perfectly happy spending his birthday with his kids. I’m gutted when my birthday falls on week days and we have to wait till after school to do something.

• Heart

Randy77

Chatty Member
It was on the radio few weeks back about women who came back from Turkey with no kidneys. Their organs were literally stolen while the women were under anesthetic.

WTAF is she doing? She is so insecure,I actually feel so sorry for her. What a horrible life she must lead.

• Wow
  • Sad

LeslieKnope

As someone who has had to have surgery in the last few years, she is deluded! She will never cope alone in a foreign country for 10 days. The woman can barely go to London for the day on her own! I’m putting money on her having an absolute paddy while she’s out there, the twins being dumped with Mad Mazza and Chris having to fly out to take care of her. Or vice versa.

• Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
I imagine she’s been stamping her feet about “needing” these procedures for years and Chris and daddy Fopps have finally coughed up to shut her up.

But then what’s next? She’s never been happy and never will be.. wanted a husband, wanted kids, wanted an extension, wanted a Range Rover..etc none of it has brought her happiness.

• Heart

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Had to buy new clothes as ‘Grayson has shot up recently and all his trousers are too short’ - then proceeds to show new clothes age 5-6. So her 5 1/2 year olds have been wearing age 4-5 and she wanders why they were too short. Now I know all kids grow differently and don’t match their ages but absolutely no way are them boys age 4-5 clothes wise. They look standard sizes and if anything Grayson slightly bigger. I know she’s obsessed with sizing down but for gods sake just buy clothes what fit your kids!!! And just because they are twins does not mean they are the same size - or even want to wear the same clothes.