Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Considering last week she commented about “having the boys all weekend” it’s obvious they have a child free night most weeks. So total shit about missing the boys after one night.

Reactions: 20

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
"I have more of an insight of the company than a lot of people on here" who the actual fuck does she think she is?!?! You LEFT the company 5 years ago! Things have highly likely changed in that time you silly cow! Unlike you who is still churning out the same bull.

"Gold group" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's the same nonsense the MLM face dildo huns spew out... it doesn't mean anything!!!

All you did floppy cock was make madge miles lots of money..she's still successful without YOU, but can you say the same? You needed sw way more than they needed you, because you're STILL talking about a job you had 5 years ago. You were replaced..... My god she's a total cringe 😬

• Heart

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
I'd never have the cheek to ask my mother to take my child so frequently! Doesn't she feel guilty? Even if not for her mother, for her 'longed for miracles' That she never spends time with? Mothers all feel such guilt and she just doesn't. I don't believe she's all there.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She can't be serious with those clothes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭 she looks like the pearly queen

She's such a live laugh love kind of chav isn't she! No matter how much money they pretend to have, you cannot polish a turd, and rolling it in glitter isn't really working either. She will forever be in her grey crushed velvet era god bless her 🙏

• Haha

zebby

VIP Member
"Evening Prikki, I'm knackered after a hard day 'working' 😜 at the golf club, what's for tea?"

"Hello Fresh. I love it cos it comes measured out, in little weeny bags, there's no food waste, lots of recipes to choose from, here's a code for........"

"STFU FFS. How much income have you generated today?"

"Ermmm...free food in a box. And I filmed a reel for Instagram in my playroom which will have the Prickette's begging for an link, which will be delivered by an auto responder that you're paying for."

"Chris...Chris, come back. Or at least leave your credit card"

• Haha

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
If she ends up wearing cycling shirt style compression garments she’s 💯 had full thigh lipo! I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s told Chris it’s Blephs but really she’s having a face lift!! I’m here for the botched job

• Haha

1ranksenior

I love how she’s scoffed at going to turkey but is going to Lithuania like that isn’t abroad and frought with its own problems

• Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
When she said she'd got a few nasty messages and mentioned being called vain I thought it was very obvious she's been reading here and likely not got one message like that at all.

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Tell me you’re not Obsessed with Food without telling me !!!
This ain’t got nothing to do with “ healthy snacks” whatsoever but it has everything to do with the plastic Trollops Disordered eating .
What mum would story this ?!?!?!? FFS .
Is it just me that thinks it's odd/pretentious to take 5 year olds to Costa - why not take them to Maccy's or better still home for a HOME MADE lunch you know sandwich, crisps, fruit, squash ? She just spends money for money sake.....

Her new 'regime' hasn't been mentioned since day 1 ...... Fopps Fail yet again !

• Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
So there is over 900 comments including her replies.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me she has got some kind of auto response (like she was shiting on about the other day) that auto replies and sends the link to the person asking if they do use the word LINK because if she spends her Sunday evening individually replying to people then she is a VERY VERY sad woman...... and why do people need a link can't they 1. find their own outfits and 2. wait until she shares the links on her stories like she does anyways ?!

Maybe I'm old but this whole 'influencer' thing baffles me it really does !
Yes it’s an automated system. It looks like she’s probably paying £15 a month subscription and it will automatically reply sending the links out for her if their comment includes the word link. She will think she’s being cleaver (😉) upping her engagement but her followers continue to drop.

• Haha
  • Wow

zebby

VIP Member
I can't understand why a recently relaunched, family friendly pub with a good reputation, on a pleasant sunny day, opposite Warwick Castle, on a main road just off the M40 motorway that leads to Birmingham and London, at the end of half term........was too busy to squeeze an Instahun and her 'much wanted' cherubs in for a dinner reservation. She could have made the place Insta famous and got even busier.

• Haha

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
The LOL post reminds me of the narc Megan Markle when she reckoned a flight attendant knelt down and said "Thank you for everything you tried to do for the country" or words to that effect. 🙄

• Haha
I’m glad she’s getting her toxic tits replaced. Shocked that she’s taking such a risk though. 2 five year olds at home and she’s trotting O/S. it’s not like she cares about saving (Chris’) Minnie!