Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JJusa69

VIP Member
It's just all so boring.
Out out for a night equals new dress she's "never sure about" she "misses the boys like crazy" (does she fuck.) 677754 pictures of her, 1 of Chris and then a link to the dress, shoes, lipstick etc.
Nothing ever changes. They never do anything interesting.
Then it's back into weighing tea and creamy pasta dishes. And then shop shop shop.
Do. Something. Interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Mancnet

VIP Member
Imagine being so lonely in your life that you had to tell strangers about getting your coil removed. And finding it so hilarious.

can’t wait for next weeks meltdown when she realises the coil wasn’t actually responsible for her being a total and utter bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

lexiloo

VIP Member
There once was a woman from leamington
Who claimed to have a thigh lump too big-e-ton
She flew off for surgery cheaper than here
And ended up looking like twat of the year

• Haha
  • Heart

Jemi85

VIP Member
That room reminds me of mine when I was 13. Lining up all my lotions and potions everywhere. All she needs is an inflatable chair and a lava lamp.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Tell me you never have your boys all weekend ever without telling me....
She's such a spoiled, lazy, shit mother. She palms her kids off every single weekend and she STILL moans about parenting and having "me" time. Narcissistic bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

theeyeroller

VIP Member
What mother of two young children would risk a) going abroad for any surgery b) getting so many procedures at once? Although she will probably be hoping for some post op complications to buy her another week or two away from her miracles!

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Personally I can't wait for the whole "It's fine" speech after the surgery, even if it goes tits up (could resist the pun)
✅️Her recovery will be amazing
✅️The doctors will be fantastic
✅️The care will be perfect
✅️The nurses will be so so lovely
✅️She will have seen so many stunning people having surgery but that's fine as inside people can be unhappy
✅️The food will have been unbelievable
✅️She missed the boys so much and can't wait to squeeze them

🥱

• Haha

WhippetGood

“I’m not having it done in the UK for various reasons” - because it’s more expensive in the UK you mean. No way would I be risking having cosmetic surgery abroad with two 5 year old boys at home. Selfish woman

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #115.. off to Lithuania for new eyes,nose,hips & knockers. But she's not vain and if you say she is she'll block ya !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Fuck sake... the desperation.... talk about keep it in the family... this is hilarious.. sending herself the link and her husband 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fuck off she has not asked HERSELF for the link and got her sad act husband to do the same? Jesus Christ this pair are TRAGIC. Imagine being this way in your 40s?! I’m actually mortified for her

• Haha
  • Heart

Slimem

So:

You filter every picture or video you upload on social media

You’re going to surgery to ‘enhance’ your looks

Your social media career is built on bought followers and auto generated comments

You’ve roped your mum in to commenting on every single thing you post

Every designer thing you own is fake

You display a fake lifestyle of leased cars, hauls which all get returned, fake friendships, a faked social media ‘career’ and all you actually do is post videos of your kids that no one, other than maybe your close family, want to see whilst fake screeching and helicopter parenting.

And yet you want to be a ‘coach’ and help people… she’s actually dangerous..

• Heart
Reactions: 27

JJusa69

VIP Member
So she's complained about Chris being away for 4 days or so to WORK and she's leaving him to solo parent for 10 days while she spends his money on her face and body.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
So there is over 900 comments including her replies.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me she has got some kind of auto response (like she was shiting on about the other day) that auto replies and sends the link to the person asking if they do use the word LINK because if she spends her Sunday evening individually replying to people then she is a VERY VERY sad woman...... and why do people need a link can't they 1. find their own outfits and 2. wait until she shares the links on her stories like she does anyways ?!

Maybe I'm old but this whole 'influencer' thing baffles me it really does !

honey&lemon

VIP Member
She’s getting eyelid surgery abroad, at the same time as her tits and something in her leg!? Is she fucking mad?!

• Wow
  • Haha

Slimem

I’m still not over the fact she called her children Grayson and Lawson. They sound so stupid together.

• Haha