Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
What I wonder about this changing room reels is where are the other people ? Why doesn't the staff tell her to stop filming ? Or are they two busy watching her on CCTV and pissing themselves at the old lady thinking she's hip and trendy ? She obviously has zero shame filming herself ! I'd never ever do something like that in a public changing room - not even in a private unless taking a selfie to send to my daughter or sister for their opinion !!

Reactions: 24

waffledog

One year from now. Place your bets. Will she still be doing fashion hauls in her ironing storage sorry dressing room Telling everyone still how much weight she lost in such a short space of time. Only 366 days to go until she reveals that absolutely nothinb has changed

• Heart
  • Haha
Gosh I'm knocked ill reading her stories. That's one sick lady.

Who the fuck goes to another country for surgeries without even having a pre-op consultation first. Just rocking up and see what you can do in the alloted time you've arrived.

Fucking insane selfish bitch. Those two innocent kids didn't deserve those selfish fuckers as parents.
---
Maybe they could sort out those fat wonky pregnancy lips she's had for 5 years too whilst she's under ;)
---
So she's complained about Chris being away for 4 days or so to WORK and she's leaving him to solo parent for 10 days while she spends his money on her face and body.
He's deffo still paying for that pool room incident (and whatever else)

Last edited:
  • Haha

1ranksenior

Came to say I saw Fopps and fam at local park over the weekend (not the one on her stories) and she is an absolute classic performance parenter. Cackling and squealing away, making a huge fuss about law and gray on some play equipment (that all the kids are on) and then on her phone when she thinks nobodys watching.
She also had some god awful clumpy trainers on

• Haha
Just remembered I screenshotted something earlier.
You know when people give a little talk to those being mean on their posts and they say “If you don’t like my content then simply unfollow me, no skin off my nose”? Well Flopps says the opposite - “You don’t have to unfollow me just because you don’t like what I’m doing”!
She really is thick as pig shit 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
So she needs strangers to thanks her for her services to parenthood? what a twunt she is! 🤣 She hardly ever looks after them anyway, she was financially secure enough not to work, seems to have an endless supply of her husbands money and has all the time in the world every day to do what she wants AND they're at school, boo fucking hoo Nikki Ryan, shame on you, you absolute bell end.

• Heart
  • Wow

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
She’s so ott about missing the boys so much and can’t wait to see them! My daughter had a sleepover with her cousins last night as her dad and I went to a party. Did I miss her terribly and speak about her all night and couldn’t wait to get home….. No! She was having the time of her life with her cousins. My husband and I had a fab time at a party and a lovely lay in until 9am! You can go out and not have to be so dramatic about how much you miss your child! She’s a tit, fake one at that!!
She doesn’t miss them at all she tries to convince herself she does but she doesn’t fool us!!

Reactions: 23

Mancnet

VIP Member
As a woman in my 40s I can’t imagine spending the day in a shop targeted at 20 year olds trying on clothes my grandpa wore in the 90s.

Does she not want to do something else with her life?! Does she really think this is “helping people” which she says she’s so passionate about?!

lexiloo

VIP Member
Daddy Fopps was meant to be getting pesto pasta for his tea over 3 years ago and still hasn’t tried it despite numerous promises from Mazza.. she even bought the pesto! 😂

Are they actually braindead the pair of them?!

View attachment 2785753View attachment 2785754View attachment 2785755View attachment 2785756View attachment 2785757View attachment 2785758View attachment 2785759View attachment 2785760
Brilliant!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 "i'll check your stories to see what type of pasta you used" FFS Mazza get yourself down the pasta aisle and grab some bastard fusilli

• Haha
  • Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
Can you imagine the excitement in the Ryan household on Friday when Prikki finally got a new follower….only to immediately lose them on Saturday! 😂😂

The sheer desperation of giving away a Costa card! She’ll probably win it herself given the number of comments she puts on her own posts!

IMG_2737.jpeg

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I'd love to think mazza has gone away during half term on purpose.. what retired couple would willingly take a holiday during school holidays? 🤔🤔 she has obviously made zero effort for Chris as she's not even booked a table for their dinner.. but next week it'll be some city break with posed pics... New polyester outfits and not a (much wanted) child in sight... she's the epitomy of selfish... I despise her😡

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It's just all so boring.
Out out for a night equals new dress she's "never sure about" she "misses the boys like crazy" (does she fuck.) 677754 pictures of her, 1 of Chris and then a link to the dress, shoes, lipstick etc.
Nothing ever changes. They never do anything interesting.
Then it's back into weighing tea and creamy pasta dishes. And then shop shop shop.
Do. Something. Interesting.
You're so right. She's so predictable it's cringe. If you add in:

Soft play
Gym
New coat
New trainers
Married at first sight
The phrase "it's so good/gorgeous"

That is literally her whole life till the day she dies 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She doesn't have her lips done..🙄🐃💩 does she honestly think people believe her???

Oh and no filter..so people can see the hideous colour 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she looks such a wonky lipped mean girl !!
No she just has a lip flip and injectables all over her face 🙄 she's literally bought herself a new head since 2015

• Haha

Olli1510

VIP Member
If she didn’t buy a new pair of trainers every week she could save up and get her saggy maggies redone..amazed she hasn’t done it still!

• Haha