Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What has she done well at? Marrying a golf pro and becoming a gold digger 🤣

She's didn't HAVE to give anything up. She dropped her hrs down to part time at fat club, mazza had those kids 24/7. She could have carried on working full time!

The truth is she was a greedy arrogant twat, so now she's left with NOTHING!

I wouldn't count being a fat club consultant as a career anyway, it's normally something people do as a side hussle

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Jemi85

VIP Member
It was on the radio few weeks back about women who came back from Turkey with no kidneys. Their organs were literally stolen while the women were under anesthetic.

WTAF is she doing? She is so insecure,I actually feel so sorry for her. What a horrible life she must lead.
It’s a therapist she needs - not cosmetic surgery or more shit pumped into her face. At what point will Chris have enough do you wonder? She must be exhausting to live with. The constant spending to fill a void. I really do pity her.

• Heart

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Fuck sake... the desperation.... talk about keep it in the family... this is hilarious.. sending herself the link and her husband 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How mortifying 😅😅🫣 … is this further proof she has access to Chris’s instagram and comments herself on his behalf?! 😆 this is tattle gold! What a fucking loser!

• Heart
  • Haha

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
The fact that she thinks this is all cool because if you're travelling alone you can make Friends in the Facebook group or WhatsApp. WTF? Doesn't that ring alarm bells? It's not a social event, it's a surgical procedure.

Imagine, I am just off to get gallstones removed but let me find some ward mates on Facebook first.

• Haha
  • Wow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
So I just went back to her mate Bia's post where someone had commented 'Is that Nikki Ryan she looks haggard'.... there is one like on the comment... clicked to see who it was and it was none other than Bia's Kitchen... lol !!! Either she's no longer a fan or doesn't understand the word 'haggard' .... !!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She just stinks of desperation. She is just so unlikeable, nothing will ever change. Same old vinegar tits who can't help but bite when someone makes a comment that she doesn't like 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Is she for real?! Why does she think losing 3 stone in 3 months is something to be proud of?! That's awful behaviour!!

And for the 300000000th time;

YOU DID NOT KEEP IT OFF FOR 20 YEARS BECAUSE YOU ARE CONSTANTLY ON A DIET TO LOSE THAT EXTRA 10LBS THAT YOU STILL CARRY!!!!!

YOU DID NOT LOSE 3 STONE EXACTLY IT WAS 2 STONE 9LBS!

She's a big bullshitting FRAUD!

• Heart
100% she’s having lipo. Fatty lump is what she’s referring to her legs as. Boys will be shipped to MM’s for an extended 6 week stay over. No wonder they went away last week! When I joked about her word of the year being transform I honestly didn’t think she meant this. It will be a slippery slope for sure.

• Heart
She’s posted saying she had implants because of the poor relationship she was in but then posts she’s always been a strong assertive person. So which one is it? Oh I know, complete narcissist.

Reactions: 25

Moodles

Chatty Member
Its a hard life when all you have to moan about is the fact that its raining and you have to get out of your car to go to the gym. Could be worse Fopps, imagine having to get out of your car in the rain to then go and do a days work. Had to get the steering wheel in shot too to show us the Merc badge. Get a life you sad cow!

• Heart

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
What I wonder about this changing room reels is where are the other people ? Why doesn't the staff tell her to stop filming ? Or are they two busy watching her on CCTV and pissing themselves at the old lady thinking she's hip and trendy ? She obviously has zero shame filming herself ! I'd never ever do something like that in a public changing room - not even in a private unless taking a selfie to send to my daughter or sister for their opinion !!
Up until a few months ago I used to work in a highstreet store, you can spot them a mile off when they charge to the changing room all dolled up with 10 outfits, hand the clothes back to you in a pile without hangers, inside out etc and don't buy a single thing. The worst are the ones who walk round filming, touching everything and talking to their phone like they're doing an actual job.... we do laugh at them, it used to make your shift go faster 🤣

• Haha

Moodles

Chatty Member
Money can't buy time and you only have one life she says. This is exactly why you should be spending time with your precious children instead of shipping them off to the grandparents at every opportunity and buggering off abroad for vanity surgery. She should never have had kids. Not one maternal bone in her.

Dear me the latest post. All it screams to me is this woman needs a job and a sense of purpose so badly. She will get validation and will feel proud to make her own "minny" and hopefully will acquire a bit of self respect too

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Tit replacement... eye lid lift... liposuction.... abroad... her vanity is off the scale.... rather her than me...

• Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
How vain is she trying to say she didn't have a photo up on the dating profile 😏 and she didn't say PLENTY OF FISH did she, stuck up cow 🤣

Trying to make them sound more refined....small town/small village/small dick...it's all the same hun 🤣 now you live next to an airport and we can hear the planes rattling your playroom as you try and slim your botched face down with bronzer

• Haha
  • Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
'I'm so ready for a holiday'.... why?!! She doesn't work... she's swanning off abroad for surgery.. kinda like a holiday ! everyday is a holiday for Nicola but she needs a holiday ! Fuck Off !!