Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #114 that's all you got lady, two wrong feet in fugly shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if she flies out on the 11th and plans to return on the 18th? Like others have said she will be bruised and tender. The week after is Easter so will she really be in a fit state to run after her miracle twins during a school holiday?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My son had a ‘nose job’ initially it was to fix a deviated septum. The surgeon offered to do a fre tweaks whilst he was under as he had quite a prominent nose. In the uk!
the operation was successful. But it probably took up to 12 months before it was fully settled and all the swelling had gone down fully.
mrs pricky quick fix is in for a shock
Also he looked like he’d been in a road accident straight after

Reactions: 11
Leaked photo of the finest Lithuanian surgeons limbering up for the arrival of the next plane load of Brits on a budget.

s-l1200.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Mate of mine had her boobs done in Poland. It was all fine but she was laid up for weeks. And that was ONE surgery!

Reactions: 12
And she's created that cock nose with botched filler because she doesn't know when to stop. It was nothing like that on her wedding pics.

My god she's absolutely mental to go get all this done at the same time! I wouldn't do it in the UK, never mind abroad!!

She is so selfish! The risks involved are dreadful! She's no spring chicken can her body even cope??
I can’t wait. Stupid stupid botched witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember she knows best! Think back to travelling to America in a pandemic, Nikki knew best!

Can’t wait for this shitshow to unravel!

Reactions: 18
I watch a girl on youtube who is obsessed with plastic surgery and she's fascinating to watch. Shes even had her toes shortened on both feet because she thought they were ugly. She went for a 'few minor tweaks' to her nose and it ended up being botched with one of her nostrils collapsing! She's had another 2 nose jobs since to fix it. 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve had implants, there’s absolutely no way I’d want to be flying home a few days after having them done! My hospital was 10 mins down the road and was enough! I have a 5 year old now and there’s absolutely no way in this world I’d go abroad for surgery knowing I’ve left her at home and things that could go wrong! I’d love to have a “bleph” (she thinks she’s so cool saying like that 🙄) but again I will stick to saggy lids than risk my child being with out a mum- probably a bit dramatic! 🤦🏻‍♀️

So she's so bothered to leave her kids for a week, but she's coming back unable to do f*ck all as she's recovering from so many surgeries all at once and shes coming back looking like shes done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson to her precious boys who will be bloody terrified of her. She's absolutely ridiculous.
New sunglasses must be for hiding her bruised eyes god know they are big enough

• Haha
I imagine she’s been stamping her feet about “needing” these procedures for years and Chris and daddy Fopps have finally coughed up to shut her up.

But then what’s next? She’s never been happy and never will be.. wanted a husband, wanted kids, wanted an extension, wanted a Range Rover..etc none of it has brought her happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve had implants, there’s absolutely no way I’d want to be flying home a few days after having them done! My hospital was 10 mins down the road and was enough! I have a 5 year old now and there’s absolutely no way in this world I’d go abroad for surgery knowing I’ve left her at home and things that could go wrong! I’d love to have a “bleph” (she thinks she’s so cool saying like that 🙄) but again I will stick to saggy lids than risk my child being with out a mum- probably a bit dramatic! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Don’t forget though, Fopps has such a strong mindset, much stronger than yours I’d guess, so she’ll probably be fine!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"you've probably not even noticed my nose" the 766 tattle comments about the monumental landmark disagree 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She really will do anything for content won’t she? How can she even think to have all this done at the same time?? The strain on your body and in a foreign country. There’s a reason it’s cheaper.
So unbelievably selfish leaving those poor boys for vanity like this where something could go wrong. She actually deserves everything she gets and I know that’s a horrible thing to say.

• Heart
I’ve wanted a nose job practically my whole life and a tummy tuck and boobs lifted since having my eldest 17 years ago. Now that I can afford it would I have it done? Absolutely not. Any spare savings we have will be used to buy our kids their first cars, help them though uni and hopefully get them on the property ladder. That’s priorities selfish Nikki. And you should have had those implants removed before even attempting ivf.

Reactions: 19
She won't be able to go to the gym for a few weeks either because it could duck the implants up.

Reactions: 12
Remember she knows best! Think back to travelling to America in a pandemic, Nikki knew best!

Can’t wait for this shitshow to unravel!
This is what went through my head. She was so ignorant to all the comments warning her not to travel to the USA and especially not her dad when things were looking serious. But Nikki knew best.

This is just the same thing all over again. If I didn’t dislike her so much I’d feel sorry for her at the thought of her being in another country, in pain and not able to do anything for herself and no one with her to help.

I might have to start following just to watch this prick and her vanity trip. She’s the most deluded person I’ve ever seen.

No way would I spend 10 days away from kids they are 3 &5 & I just couldnt do it no matter what. She always bangs on about how much she misses them after 1 night away what drivel is she gonna be saying after 10. If she really missed them she wouldn’t be going just for vanity

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.