Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #114 that's all you got lady, two wrong feet in fugly shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe even someone as vaccuous as her wouldn’t be a bit more cautious. As everyone has said, the amount of surgeries at once is ridiculous, then factor in the flights home and it’s a recipe for disaster. The thought of leaving my children even for a couple of nights panics me, let alone to go thousands of miles away for ten nights for unnecessary invasive surgery. And I would be distraught if I couldn’t cuddle and carry on with my kids because of my own vanity. Also, how mortified would you be coming home looking like something out of a horror movie for potentially weeks/ months? I keep thinking about the scene in American Horror story when they take the bandages of the woman and they’ve given her plastic surgery to look like a pig 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t wait to see her botched face in a couple months
Me neither. It will be fine though, just fine.
I would like to think she’ll lose followers, as it’s so unrelatable and unrealistic, that surely many will switch off. However her sheep will lap it up.

Reactions: 13
I imagine she’s been stamping her feet about “needing” these procedures for years and Chris and daddy Fopps have finally coughed up to shut her up.

But then what’s next? She’s never been happy and never will be.. wanted a husband, wanted kids, wanted an extension, wanted a Range Rover..etc none of it has brought her happiness.
And the funny thing is that she can't wait to get away from all of them every day, doesn't like her children, hates spending time in her own home she loves spending time with her range rover but that's because she sees it as a status symbol

Reactions: 10
She says she won't br getting anything else done after this.Yeah, right! 😂 She'll have her eye on other procedures.

Reactions: 17
10 days away from her children? That’s despicable! Genuinely can’t understand how that’s considered acceptable by her family! Poor boys.

Reactions: 16
So she's complained about Chris being away for 4 days or so to WORK and she's leaving him to solo parent for 10 days while she spends his money on her face and body.

Reactions: 27
Gosh I'm knocked ill reading her stories. That's one sick lady.

Who the duck goes to another country for surgeries without even having a pre-op consultation first. Just rocking up and see what you can do in the alloted time you've arrived.

bleeping insane selfish witch. Those two innocent kids didn't deserve those selfish fuckers as parents.
---
Maybe they could sort out those fat wonky pregnancy lips she's had for 5 years too whilst she's under ;)
---
So she's complained about Chris being away for 4 days or so to WORK and she's leaving him to solo parent for 10 days while she spends his money on her face and body.
He's deffo still paying for that pool room incident (and whatever else)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet she thinks she will be absolutely fine a couple of days later because she was up and out day after her section… boobs,face,legs in one go with no one to look after her? Silly,silly woman…
---
My son had a ‘nose job’ initially it was to fix a deviated septum. The surgeon offered to do a fre tweaks whilst he was under as he had quite a prominent nose. In the uk!
the operation was successful. But it probably took up to 12 months before it was fully settled and all the swelling had gone down fully.
mrs pricky quick fix is in for a shock
Also he looked like he’d been in a road accident straight after
My husband had the same!! He’s had various injuries over the years but said the pain of this outweighed any thing else

Reactions: 11
Wow! Can't believe she is so blasé about it all. Nothing minor about having so many procedures all at once. She's gonna be black and blue and in a lot of pain I can imagine. Not sure how she expects to be able to look after her friend either or vice versa. It's not something I'd be doing if I had small children at home. How can she not know exactly what she is going to have done either. Massive red flag!

Reactions: 16
All the expense too.

Correct me if I’m wrong - my memory may not be the best. But I’m sure back when all the PIP implant stuff came out she got monetary compensation and there was also the offer to have them removed for free, would just have to pay for any new implants going in.

Why would you not have gone for that when it was on offer rather than leave implants that are known to be faulty and more likely to leak/split for 20 YEARS, which is already longer than many ‘normal’ implants without these issues are recommended to leave in for.

Reactions: 15
Surely there’s a chance that when they open her up to take the old ones out, they could find a problem meaning she can’t have implants in? Or they have leaked un knowingly ( isn’t that’s possible)

All the expense too.

Correct me if I’m wrong - my memory may not be the best. But I’m sure back when all the PIP implant stuff came out she got monetary compensation and there was also the offer to have them removed for free, would just have to pay for any new implants going in.

Why would you not have gone for that when it was on offer rather than leave implants that are known to be faulty and more likely to leak/split for 20 YEARS, which is already longer than many ‘normal’ implants without these issues are recommended to leave in for.
She took the money but then didn't want to fork out to have them replaced and because she's so vain and obsessed with her appearance didn't want to be without them either. Why risk your health!

Whilst she’s there she should’ve asked them to cut out her cats hole tattoo from around her belly button 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.