Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #114 that's all you got lady, two wrong feet in fugly shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could of just had her boobs done in the UK for the cost she's paying and it would be much safer..... I assume what she's quoting doesn't include flights... transfers... apartment? She makes it sound like a holiday.... I'm interested to see how she's going to still be present every day on her SM.... she is honestly deluded 🙄

Reactions: 15
She could of just had her boobs done in the UK for the cost she's paying and it would be much safer..... I assume what she's quoting doesn't include flights... transfers... apartment? She makes it sound like a holiday.... I'm interested to see how she's going to still be present every day on her SM.... she is honestly deluded 🙄
She'll probably try and do some bodge up pre-records or it'll be some good awful plagiarised motivational quotes not forgetting the ask me anything she's already sent herself. I don't doubt for a minute she's got a load of posts ready for auto upload so that she can pretend the recovery was easy breezy. They'll be some stupid excuse as to why she won't upload pics of herself under the guise of privacy or her boys privacy or some other made up BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion - swanning off over seas for a nip and tuck. Does she care about leaving the miracles? Does she duck!!!!!

Extra exclamation marks in honour of our flopps.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I think she's going to get the biggest boobs Chris can afford, ala Katie Price.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cannot believe she moans about Chris WORKING away for 4 days and she pisses off abroad for ten days for surgery.

Reactions: 21
As someone who has had to have surgery in the last few years, she is deluded! She will never cope alone in a foreign country for 10 days. The woman can barely go to London for the day on her own! I’m putting money on her having an absolute paddy while she’s out there, the twins being dumped with Mad Mazza and Chris having to fly out to take care of her. Or vice versa.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
One day we're talking plastic surgery the next where to take kids to play places.... and now she's doing a giveaway to get the comments up on her tit two posts... any wonder her sheep are leaving 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
The desperation is so cringe.

She needs to pick a lane. If she’s a family influencer, stop posting the diet and (questionable) fashion. Anyone who sees a reel and decides to follow quickly unfollows when her content isn’t consistent.

Reactions: 13
All of this surgery, the mountains of invasive skin tit she gets regularly and she STILL won't back down on her lie that she hasn't got lip filler to "save face", so to speak.

Silly old cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pahahahahahahaha! I cannot WAIT to see how this turns out. What a vain eejit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Had to buy new clothes as ‘Grayson has shot up recently and all his trousers are too short’ - then proceeds to show new clothes age 5-6. So her 5 1/2 year olds have been wearing age 4-5 and she wanders why they were too short. Now I know all kids grow differently and don’t match their ages but absolutely no way are them boys age 4-5 clothes wise. They look standard sizes and if anything Grayson slightly bigger. I know she’s obsessed with sizing down but for gods sake just buy clothes what fit your kids!!! And just because they are twins does not mean they are the same size - or even want to wear the same clothes.

Reactions: 22
Had to buy new clothes as ‘Grayson has shot up recently and all his trousers are too short’ - then proceeds to show new clothes age 5-6. So her 5 1/2 year olds have been wearing age 4-5 and she wanders why they were too short. Now I know all kids grow differently and don’t match their ages but absolutely no way are them boys age 4-5 clothes wise. They look standard sizes and if anything Grayson slightly bigger. I know she’s obsessed with sizing down but for gods sake just buy clothes what fit your kids!!! And just because they are twins does not mean they are the same size - or even want to wear the same clothes.
Also she's not keen on the logo t-shirts... but the 5 shades of beige are beautiful colours 🙄... not keen on logos but..... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.