Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #114 that's all you got lady, two wrong feet in fugly shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Nord website has prices, looks like it going to cost her around £8k for all that, if she has a breast lift too then another £3k! What’s an absolute waste of money! She doesn’t have this money either, it will be all on credit

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So she's so bothered to leave her kids for a week, but she's coming back unable to do f*ck all as she's recovering from so many surgeries all at once and shes coming back looking like shes done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson to her precious boys who will be bloody terrified of her. She's absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 13
She’s posted saying she had implants because of the poor relationship she was in but then posts she’s always been a strong assertive person. So which one is it? Oh I know, complete narcissist.

Reactions: 25
The fact that she thinks this is all cool because if you're travelling alone you can make Friends in the Facebook group or WhatsApp. WTF? Doesn't that ring alarm bells? It's not a social event, it's a surgical procedure.

Imagine, I am just off to get gallstones removed but let me find some ward mates on Facebook first.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
How can a women of her age be so insecure about the way she looks? Maybe she needs to step away from social media & stop following young reality girls who obviously add to her insecurities. Like some one has said she will be returning to those boys black & blue in her face which she won’t be able to hide if she is having her nose & eyes tweaked it will be so scary for them

Reactions: 18
I've also just realised if anything goes wrong when she's home she will expect the NHS to resolve it all. Piss take.

My son recently had to have surgery under his eye and it was horrific so no idea why she would do that to herself

Reactions: 15
She's talking as though all these things are minor, insignificant procedures like popping in to the podiatrist to have your toe nails snipped!
There is no way on earth that I'd be letting some surgeon I have never met anywhere near my eyes! She'll be coming back blind, 11k poorer still with toxic tits 🤣 and no nose job because she can't see anymore to question it.
She's lying about the broken nose, you don't have your nose broken and not remember when it happend. She's also not having a bump smoothed out, it'll the bulbous tip being made smaller.

And as everyone else has said she's also lying about the offer of freebie tits.

It wouldn't surprise me that she'll extend her stay for a further week due to 'delays' so she doesn't have recover with the boys.

Reactions: 14
has she said how long she plans to be away for?

Because Air travel and major surgery increase your risk of a blood clot, which can be life threatening. It's recommended you do not fly for: 5 to 7 days after procedures such as breast surgery and liposuction. 7 to 10 days after facial cosmetic procedures or tummy tucks.

if you do then you risk invalidating your travel insurance (if she even has any) to me she seems the kind of woman to fly on the new E111 style card (forgot the name) rather than bother with insurance

this is advice from a surgery clinic in london (probably to be more trusted): "If you plan to travel by aeroplane, we advise against travelling by air until a minimum of four weeks after surgery. "

• Wow
Reactions: 8
in line with ASA every single image and video that contains her face and or tits would have to be marked as an #AD for a calender year AT THE BEGINNING
I think she did say she was offered free surgery in Turkey *bullshit* but turned it down and is using her own minny for the surgery (ie Chris's minny!)....

eye surgery... nose surgery..... black and blue and tender face....

boob surgery - stiches .... bruising.......

leg surgery - bruising.... tender legs

So even if the boys are upset by her facial appearance she will not be able to lift them, hug them tight because of her boob surgery which I imagine will be very painful....

She is going with a mate who is also having surgery - so who is looking after who ? Yes it's all great they have apartments right next to the clinic but who is going to go shopping for her, feed her, help her with her medication, dressings, general well being etc if the friend has also had surgery ? The lady I referred to the other week who went to Lithuania her friend went but she was basically her carer......made her meals etc...

Also.... Nicola is so, so vain (hence all these rather unnecessary treatments - apart from boobs) I cannot for the life of me see her showing how battered and bruised she is after these surgeries ?! She is too insecure and vain for that - as these surgeries are proving !!

Quite sad really that this is all her life is amounting to.... going to a foreign country..... to be tweaked for her own vanity...... it is a sad, sad life....
---
has she said how long she plans to be away for?

Because Air travel and major surgery increase your risk of a blood clot, which can be life threatening. It's recommended you do not fly for: 5 to 7 days after procedures such as breast surgery and liposuction. 7 to 10 days after facial cosmetic procedures or tummy tucks.

if you do then you risk invalidating your travel insurance (if she even has any) to me she seems the kind of woman to fly on the new E111 style card (forgot the name) rather than bother with insurance

this is advice from a surgery: "If you plan to travel by aeroplane, we advise against travelling by air until a minimum of four weeks after surgery. "
In her post on her stories she says she has 'special insurance' for this type of travel.... and that she will be there for a week...... it is all very risky..... the woman who went who had the tummy tuck, arm surgery, leg/bum surgery was only there around a week then flew back (Ryanair) and looked in absolute fecking agony - she couldn't even stand up straight or put her arms by her side........ each to their own but no bloody way could I do it !

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So has Chris taken a week of work so he is home with the boys while she is away having all of this done? What a strange relationship, she barely works yet is off spending thousands to be nipped & tucked while Chris/her family have to look after her much longed for twins

Reactions: 13
I had weight loss surgery abroad years ago when I was 24 and I couldn't afford to get it done here and was too young, stupid and impatient to save up. 16 years down the line and the NHS won't touch me or anything to do with it. She had better be careful and have plenty of coffers for the aftercare

Reactions: 9
So going to Turkey is beneath her but going to another country which is cheaper than here isn’t ???!!
---
Also … it will be costing thousands still who is paying for this ? Certainly not her she doesn’t work!! Maxing the credit card

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She just said in her stories she's Strong & Assertive . She's a gaslighting narcissist who will never see how dreadful she is . I mean who calls their husband a weirdo on her PUBLIC then treats him like a doormat . She's a absolute horrible witch.

Reactions: 11
At last she getting the cock nose seen to!
And she's created that cock nose with botched filler because she doesn't know when to stop. It was nothing like that on her wedding pics.

My god she's absolutely mental to go get all this done at the same time! I wouldn't do it in the UK, never mind abroad!!

She is so selfish! The risks involved are dreadful! She's no spring chicken can her body even cope??

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.