Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #114 that's all you got lady, two wrong feet in fugly shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 'safest, most sensible thing to do' would be to a) not get anything done or b) get them done in the UK 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 23
All the horror stories you here about going abroad for surgery …she’s got two young kids
Why risk it for vanity

Reactions: 16
She's dying to talk about it... hence this... ask me anything... why she saying she can't decide? Surely it's all booked and planned and I assume paid for? Nikki the only thing you should be getting done are your toxic tits! If you can't decide what else then why not just leave it ? A whole week away... !! I don't think it's turkey she's going if she says flights limited ... I'd of thought it'd be all in with the package ?
Hmmmm why do I feel that this stuff she’s having done is’GIFTED’ or PR as Prikki likes to call it 🤔

Reactions: 14
Why would you go abroad and have major surgery when you haven’t even decided what you actually want and when you have two small children who need their mother..I doubt she has done any proper research into the surgeon or his credentials..typical prikki wants it done yesterday. Not saying they’re all dodgy but I’d have to be absolutely sure on everything if I was putting my life in someone else’s hands!!

Reactions: 13
Imagine going in for surgery and not knowing what you’re having done until the day. So she’s not actually met anyone from the clinic? This would ring so many alarm bells.
Probs done a Q&A to invite all the ‘you don’t need anything doing you look amazing!!!!!’ comments and then she can bang on about her ‘personal preference’

Reactions: 11
What could possibly go wrong with this? She’s acting like she’s going to the hairdressers and hasn’t decided what colour she’s having yet. Serious red flags waving here.

Wow. If it so so minor why get it !!! And sorry this lump on her nose ? What lump ! What’s wrong with the eyes

Reactions: 7
I’ve got a bump on my nose more noticeable and not once have I said I want a nose job. It’s part of me no one has ever commented on it. Surely you have more than 1 face to face meeting! It’s a long way to go if it goes tits up!

Reactions: 6
I love how she’s scoffed at going to turkey but is going to Lithuania like that isn’t abroad and frought with its own problems

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Does anyone believe she was offered free surgery in Turkey and turned it down .. ?? I think she's lying.. she's probably going to Lithuania because 1. It's cheaper and 2. They are willing to do multiple surgeries in one go... bet they wouldn't do that in Turkey...

Wow. That's about 15k of surgery there.
Wonder if she's getting an "influencers" PR discount.

Reactions: 7
Has she admitted to going for a nose job?! I am regretting deleting my instagram app........

Reactions: 3
Having all those things done but she absolutely has never ever ever had her lips done 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At least she's here for the boys to see her on Mother's Day. Before she goes off for a week and a new mummy (maybe) returns. Looking like a Mummy/she's been beaten up.

She's dying to talk about it... hence this... ask me anything... why she saying she can't decide? Surely it's all booked and planned and I assume paid for? Nikki the only thing you should be getting done are your toxic tits! If you can't decide what else then why not just leave it ? A whole week away... !! I don't think it's turkey she's going if she says flights limited ... I'd of thought it'd be all in with the package ?
No you generally book your own flights. The hospital will send someone to meet you at the airport. (Friends been there for weight loss surgery)
---
I can’t believe this. Really??? Ffs. I am worried for her.
Why? She’s a vain prick. It’s her kids I feel sorry for. She doesn’t give a tit about either of them.

Reactions: 9
Her vanity really is off the scale
A little here a little bit there, no body will notice.
why have it done then?
she’ll look like she’s been in a boxing ring when she gets back
Wonder how long she’ll leave it till she shows the results

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.