Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #114 that's all you got lady, two wrong feet in fugly shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I barely noticed the difference In that “glow up” I did notice how small that room is yet her videos make it seem a pretty decent size so goes to show how altered her videos are. Who do we think actually did the DIY for that room. It’s not good for your skin to have that many different lotions & potions. She really does need to learn minimal is best for your body & mind. Not long till her surgery trip.

Reactions: 12
That room is tiny! She’ll regret showing off now everyone will realise how stretched her videos are in there. It’s all so dated and tacky

Reactions: 10
I'd say it's 8ft squared maximum.... and she could do so much better with it...... it just looks cluttered and messy and anyone telling her otherwise is full of tit !! Who displays 'designer' bags? *coughcough* I'd be ensuring they were kept wrapped in their dust bags somewhere safe so they couldn't fade in sunlight or get covered in dust because lets face it she doesn't look big on cleaning!! ..... just shows they are fake...... and all those perfumes, bottles etc... all the stuff on the floor under the dressing table... there is just too much in such a small room !

Reactions: 17
That room reminds me of mine when I was 13. Lining up all my lotions and potions everywhere. All she needs is an inflatable chair and a lava lamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Surely the whole point of an update is an opportunity to rid yourself of all the old stuff you don't use, de-clutter .... etc not just paint the walls, stick a few new pics up and get a new chair ? ! She is very, very unprofessional considering that 'playroom' is where she 'works' !!

Reactions: 17
Looking at this article there is no way she’s maintained a weight of 9st 7 for 20+ years. (She also has a completely different face!)

I’m sure after the miracles she said she was about 10st 7? And she’s bigger than that now. I’d say probably around 11st if not 11st 7.

Her only success in life is actually a lie. Imagine having absolutely nothing else to talk about than losing some weight nearly 25 years ago..

IMG_3127.jpeg

Looking at this article there is no way she’s maintained a weight of 9st 7 for 20+ years. (She also has a completely different face!)

I’m sure after the miracles she said she was about 10st 7? And she’s bigger than that now. I’d say probably around 11st if not 11st 7.

Her only success in life is actually a lie. Imagine having absolutely nothing else to talk about than losing some weight nearly 25 years ago..

View attachment 2793776
Oh she looks so pretty in her 'after' pic, she's ruined her face

View attachment 2793776
So at 9st 7 she was a size 8-10 but now at a heavier weight she’s always extra small? Sure Jan.

Reactions: 21
As if anyone with any self respect would allow an article about them with the words ‘FAT FILE’ in it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That room reminds me of mine when I was 13. Lining up all my lotions and potions everywhere. All she needs is an inflatable chair and a lava lamp.
And some groovy chicken curtains.
It looks awful. Too much stuff it's making me itch. All those products... consistency is key with skincare and those all those perfumes!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And some groovy chicken curtains.
It looks awful. Too much stuff it's making me itch. All those products... consistency is key with skincare and those all those perfumes!
I bet she doesn’t wash make up brushes either, I mean she puts spit on her on eyelashes. All that make up et, screams germs

• Sick
She's said she's changed her mind over and over what she's getting done!!!!! #youcantfixstupid
The only thing she needs is help with her mental health . #Fact

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wow! How can you be a week away from invasive surgery and not know what you are getting? She really is thick! Does she think it’s like going round Aldi fingering foods or RIV online putting things in your basket and maybe sending them back? This is surgery with significant risks (more so going abroad). Do your research and know everything before you decide. She is a conman’s dream!

Reactions: 18
She's dying to talk about it... hence this... ask me anything... why she saying she can't decide? Surely it's all booked and planned and I assume paid for? Nikki the only thing you should be getting done are your toxic tits! If you can't decide what else then why not just leave it ? A whole week away... !! I don't think it's turkey she's going if she says flights limited ... I'd of thought it'd be all in with the package ?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.