Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone asking how she keeps it that colour with 2 kids. It’s simple, she’s never at home with them and when they are they aren’t allowed in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
she’s so materialistic HER CAR yesterday . HER LOUNGE today
As expected all about what she wants 😫😫😫

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It looks like she’s rolled a towel up on the sofa! God it’s so dull, matches her personality!

Also everytime she starts a story by telling us something really funny just happened - it is never ever funny. Fopps, your kids are dull. Really bleeping dull.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s cleverly taken the photo from an angle not to show that they’ve kept the white gloss tv unit which doesn’t really go with her beige and black theme does it?

Yet again not finishing a room properly. But yeah you’re SO rich with your tacky trainers and bags Nicola.

Reactions: 14
that sofa and a glass coffee table, there is no way the boys are allowed in that room!!
It actually makes me really sad, such a clinical dull room, it has literally no 'family' or 'children' clues at all.

Yes my house could no doubt be tidier and cleaner but id be so sad if it lacked my family, children,colour,memories,comfort.

Reactions: 18
What the hell is that light fitting? ........if ikea made seesaws

It just looks unfinished and bland......bit like her ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It looks so dull, just like her. Why not have some coloured cushions(if you insist on having a beige sofa). And some colourful artwork. They say people's homes are a reflection of them. Dull, boring and lacking in any personality. Sums her up perfectly.
Someone I know has commented saying they like it😱

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why would you choose that colour with kids?! Why!!! We accidentally went slightly lighter on the beige carpet because the swatch looked darker and I hated it and years later we made sure we made it darker when it was time to replace. I honestly just can’t….. who in their right mind chooses that colour?! It confirms it she’s not totally right in the head.

Reactions: 12
that sofa and a glass coffee table, there is no way the boys are allowed in that room!!
It actually makes me really sad, such a clinical dull room, it has literally no 'family' or 'children' clues at all.

Yes my house could no doubt be tidier and cleaner but id be so sad if it lacked my family, children,colour,memories,comfort.
I think it is an indication of her being overwhelmed having those boys and needing her me time, her me space, a sanctuary away from them that reminds her of her pre kids life. If she has really wanted to be and have a family she would make a room that is child friendly. I understand how she feels as I am realising watching her how overwhelmed I was too. If she wants any coaching on how to handle being a twin mum I’ll give her some advice for a few 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Poor guy that is so sad but she will be so dangerous as a coach it’s so scarry seeing this
I might be wrong, but I’m sure he’s deleted the original post where he said he was working with her and tagged her coaching page? I don’t see it anymore on his grid

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He sound like he needs a counsellor. Not fopps. She’s in over her head and he deserves more
Is she still coaching him even?
She has stopped all activity to do with the coaching.
She isn't providing updates of when she's accepting clients.
It's an idea that it is being quietly dumped like her email subscription 'fopperholic community' a couple of years ago.

I might be wrong, but I’m sure he’s deleted the original post where he said he was working with her and tagged her coaching page? I don’t see it anymore on his grid
You're right it has gone

• Wow
Reactions: 16
God her stories are so dull & boring who comes on Insta to tell people she played hairdressers with her kids with manically laughing, honest go tell that sort of stuff to your partner or your mum not strangers on the internet. I’m struggling to even hate watch her as it is all so dull that I barely have anything else to say about her now. She is gonna be so lost when those boys go school as she won’t have them for content anymore

Reactions: 19
God her stories are so dull & boring who comes on Insta to tell people she played hairdressers with her kids with manically laughing, honest go tell that sort of stuff to your partner or your mum not strangers on the internet. I’m struggling to even hate watch her as it is all so dull that I barely have anything else to say about her now. She is gonna be so lost when those boys go school as she won’t have them for content anymore
She’ll have to get a proper job

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You mean this unit? Does look naff doesn't it ....
thats the one! Doesn’t really fit in with the beige does it? But why wouldn’t you change it too if you had the money like she always portrays she does?

And it looks like she’s kept the grey carpet too. So it’s a beige/black/cream and grey living room

Reactions: 12
I hate to say it but I preferred the grey 😂 beige … it looks like it belongs in a conservatory. And even if I didn’t have 3 children I’d be terrified myself of using it. I bet that room is locked.

It looks like they’ve just moved into their first house and accept any items from people until they can afford to sort it themselves.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.