Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe Lawson actually asked where that chicken party is? I think she’s tried to make up a funny story. Why would a 3.5 year old ask where it is?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I went shopping yesterday and I have just put the clothes I bought on the washing line and I knew that clothes sizes between store were ridiculous but hadn't realised how much.i don't go clothes shopping very often anymore but I needed some new shorts

In one shopping trip I bought size M (which say 12-14 in them)and also a size 20! In shorts. Same legs different shop in the same hour... imagine if Nikki Ryan coaching failed Fopperholic had to do that she would have a breakdown.

It could mean she has to get a size s (8-10) in one shop and a size 18 in another. She could love the clothes and not buy them out of principle of the size

I've noticed that she only ever buys clothes from stores where she can get an affiliate link...what a sad sad life!!!

Reactions: 15
I went shopping yesterday and I have just put the clothes I bought on the washing line and I knew that clothes sizes between store were ridiculous but hadn't realised how much.i don't go clothes shopping very often anymore but I needed some new shorts

In one shopping trip I bought size M (which say 12-14 in them)and also a size 20! In shorts. Same legs different shop in the same hour... imagine if Nikki Ryan coaching failed Fopperholic had to do that she would have a breakdown.

It could mean she has to get a size s (8-10) in one shop and a size 18 in another. She could love the clothes and not buy them out of principle of the size

I've noticed that she only ever buys clothes from stores where she can get an affiliate link...what a sad sad life!!!
I think she said in one of her blog posts that she will only buy if she fits in “her" size. Hence her constantly buying oversized clothes in 8,10 and XS as she won’t actually accept she’s probably a 12. Her whole existence is sad. She will have “lost 3 stone in 3 months” on her headstone.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she said in one of her blog posts that she will only buy if she fits in “her" size. Hence her constantly buying oversized clothes in 8,10 and XS as she won’t actually accept she’s probably a 12. Her whole existence is sad. She will have “lost 3 stone in 3 months” on her headstone.
My husband and I were laughing other night, I will have on mine “Just one more glass. She always had a good time” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's having another stab at tiktok after not posting since early last year.
Still hashtagging Slimming World.
She'll really do anything apart from pay attention to her coaching page
Screenshot_20220529-105649_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Along with an xs size down coffin!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the people asking for a house tour on her living room pic are secret tattlers 🤣🤣🤣 nice grey carpet with your beige, black and white room floppycock. It's so basic and mishmashed

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she find it so funny laughing at herself ?!?!? Her Deep chavvy Voice makes her sound so desperate .

Reactions: 17
Why does she find it so funny laughing at herself ?!?!? Her Deep chavvy Voice makes her sound so desperate .
I can't stand that fake little giggle smirk she does. It makes me want to tap her forehead with a frying pan the silly witch

That'll be the 20 Lambert & Butler she's on a day to keep her weight down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
i Keep thinking of that poor guy she’s let down . No comment on his grid . No care emoji
Nothing !!! Yet she says she cares about people . He would get more support and care here than she can ever offer . At least we are honest and factual . She is neither.

• Sad
That thing with her voice is so odd! Has anyone watched The Dropout? She sounds like Elizabeth Holmes’s when she changes her voice.

Reactions: 8
i Keep thinking of that poor guy she’s let down . No comment on his grid . No care emoji
Nothing !!! Yet she says she cares about people . He would get more support and care here than she can ever offer . At least we are honest and factual . She is neither.
Did I miss something?

Reactions: 4
Did I miss something?
One of her coaching clients, the guy who had lost his mum, appears to not be working with her anymore. He has deleted his grid post where he said he was being coached by her and has posts up saying how much he is struggling to cope. She has a bloody cheek to say she can coach anyone if she couldn’t help someone who really needed it.

One of her coaching clients, the guy who had lost his mum, appears to not be working with her anymore. He has deleted his grid post where he said he was being coached by her and has posts up saying how much he is struggling to cope. She has a bloody cheek to say she can coach anyone if she couldn’t help someone who really needed it.
She went for what she thought was an easy win - a malleable grieving male, already attuned to SW and who probably enjoyed a bit of attention from her. It’s well and truly bitten her on the arse, she’s completely in over her head and has no idea what to do.

Reactions: 22
She went for what she thought was an easy win - a malleable grieving male, already attuned to SW and who probably enjoyed a bit of attention from her. It’s well and truly bitten her on the arse, she’s completely in over her head and has no idea what to do.
This right here! Her delusions of grandeur were unfortunately gonna duck her and someone else over eventually. Poor guy

Reactions: 22
Can’t believe she is begging likes on her lounge pic .
Why Have kids if you won’t allow then into a room without a pack of wipes nearby. Anything materialistic can be replaced . It’s no big deal.
They grow up so fast and surely making memories is more important but not to her it isn’t as this shows once again that she doesn’t give a monkeys about anything or anybody but herself.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.