Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
These pics have killed me off I have scrolled back a few times to have a good laugh. Wtf is she doing with her life 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣
Giving to charity
Being very generous

ooh wait a second

Giving to charity
Being very generous

Losing all sense of respect ✅
Dressing like a dick ✅
Being a tit mum ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her smugness gets me. She can’t even pick nice sandals. It’s cos she’s trying to squeeze her feet into normal ones when she needs wide fit. It’s not a reflection of her weight the bleeping idiot.
AC2B0D74-DFF5-47E9-BDDC-72557991CB11.png

Fopps I’ll help you out here. All these shoes below would look a million times better than any you have
73B38E9C-BF3F-449F-B602-D8A3E72A5C56.jpeg

D6B0B6CC-543A-4DF3-9ECD-1874094D1F86.jpeg

B807B574-12C0-4053-8D6E-8A5261C22DD9.jpeg

A808F325-0467-4F30-B75B-9B755EF064DA.jpeg

9D451AE9-1E06-47F4-9432-0C3FD2A99181.jpeg

Reactions: 16
Her smugness gets me. She can’t even pick nice sandals. It’s cos she’s trying to squeeze her feet into normal ones when she needs wide fit. It’s not a reflection of her weight the bleeping idiot.
View attachment 1265689
Fopps I’ll help you out here. All these shoes below would look a million times better than any you have
View attachment 1265693
View attachment 1265694
View attachment 1265696
View attachment 1265698
View attachment 1265699
Everything you picked out is lovely, stylish and won't date I love them all.
Her choice of footwear is gaudy, market stall meets bigfatgypsywedding that doesn't fit. Really shows up her penchant for plastic cheap tat!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her choice of footwear is gaudy, market stall meets bigfatgypsywedding that doesn't fit. Really shows up her penchant for plastic cheap tat!
Aw thanks! Honestly I think these ones are classics. I even through on some bling ones for her and they are even nice. She just is so up her own arse it’s painful x

Reactions: 9
ha ha ha ha ha I totally mis-read this and thought you had put everything Fopps had picked out was lovely and stylish....... !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another pointless story to show off their chavy tops!

Give it a few hours and it'll be 'I have had soooooo many of you asking about the boy's outfits here is a link because I'm a sad bastard who needs all the pennies I can get to buy more fugly shoes !! ' 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another pointless story to show off their chavy tops!
And out at the pub again. If they both drink alcohol they won’t be walking home from the pub in Warwick to Wellesbourne, so drink driving again 🙁

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.