Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Solo parenting . Coach Fail duck off she needs to try permanent solo parenting due to partner working away and I work full time . How the duck would she ever cope . Sad twit .

Reactions: 21
You just know Mad Mazza is round every night to help bath the kids and put them to bed 🙈

Reactions: 24
Oh my god I’ve been so busy I’ve missed a new thread!
Her post today taking her hat off to single parents……she’s got her parents to palm the kids on when she doesn’t want to parent so she can’t really compare 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh my god I’ve been so busy I’ve missed a new thread!
Her post today taking her hat off to single parents……she’s got her parents to palm the kids on when she doesn’t want to parent so she can’t really compare 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep she is a first class c you next Tuesday

Reactions: 14
Apparently mummy looks like a potato! She is so bitter towards them! She sounds so bored with them!
I've not had chance to comment much lately but you are all summing her latest tit show up perfectly but had to say this.... Otherson clearly pleased with his drawing should be encouraged not put down once again! Those boys are going to end up with so many issues. I'm not claiming I'm a brilliant mother, far from it but at least I encourage my children and realise they aren't sodding Picasso at age 3!! I truly think it isn't perfect life for the gram, this is Flopps thinking she is an uuuhhhmmmaàazzzing mother but sadly it's probably far worse away from the camera 😔

Reactions: 17
‘Mummy looks like a potato’ Looks more like a bag of shite tbh and how true that is 😂

Bet she’ll be quiet this week as the boys will be shipped off to Mazzas.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
10 hours.... 42 likes including 2 of her own pages.....zero comments... dying on her arse isn't she..... this what happens Nicola when you're a lazy potato 😘😘
Bloody hell even using her reselling page to like the post, how embarrassing!! This coaching page will just slowly come to a stop and she won’t mention it again. What exactly is she offering people except lots of silly quotes that she doesn’t even live by!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bloody hell even using her reselling page to like the post, how embarrassing!! This coaching page will just slowly come to a stop and she won’t mention it again. What exactly is she offering people except lots of silly quotes that she doesn’t even live by!
She'll say something like her boys need her more and she wants to be a stay at home mum. Not that she ever stays at home.

She even carried her aff link for the leggings over. Absolutely humiliating for her. But then she's put zero effort in

Reactions: 15
Whoever predicted she'd go offline as the boys will be dumped at Mad Mazz got that spot on!

Her content (sorry, I mean precious miracles) are not available for the daily clips of soft play and forced games with mummy.

Prob having a 'me time' day. It makes her a better mum!!! It's fine!!! That it's every day!!! But she doesn't have to justify that to anyone as she's worked since 15 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope he fell off the wagon and snorted 16 sausage rolls!
If course he has. She hasn't a clue how to fix deep seated problems that result in binging, starving, overeating, purging etc. Dieting won't fix that. Counselling, perhaps CBT or hypnotherapy and slowly does it will. She can't help him as.... SHE'S NEVER HAD A WEIGHT PROBLEM! 😂

FYI I'm not sure if anyone's heard of slimpod, but it's a really interesting anti-diet psychological help for people wanting to leave the diet - loose weight- gain back cycle. Highly recommended. 👍

• Heart
I hope he fell off the wagon and snorted 16 sausage rolls!
I'm sad for him if he did, honestly.
He clearly has issues around grief that are apparent on viewing his page.
He's obviously vulnerable and I hope he finds the help he needs and reaches his weightloss goals by reputable means with a legitimately qualified company or indvidual.
Taking weightloss of advice of an unqualified insta hun with huge issues around food herself. Someone who only cares about losing weight to fit into time timescales and looking good as testimonials so she can lure in more vulnerable people.
She will only worsen or have worsened his relationship with food.

Reactions: 18
I'm sad for him if he did, honestly.
He clearly has issues around grief that are apparent on viewing his page.
He's obviously vulnerable and I hope he finds the help he needs and reaches his weightloss goals by reputable means with a legitimately qualified company or indvidual.
Taking weightloss of advice of an unqualified insta hun with huge issues around food herself. Someone who only cares about losing weight to fit into time timescales and looking good as testimonials so she can lure in more vulnerable people.
She will only worsen or have worsened his relationship with food.
I didn’t mean him any malice, it was more could you imagine her face/tone when he admitted it. She has to draw the line after a Malibu and milk and one too many boiled eggs. She couldn’t cope or help with someone who had been on a real binge as you said far more articulately than me x

• Heart
I didn’t mean him any malice, it was more could you imagine her face/tone when he admitted it. She has to draw the line after a Malibu and milk and one too many boiled eggs. She couldn’t cope or help with someone who had been on a real binge as you said far more articulately than me x
Oh I wasn't meaning anything against your comment, it was funny thinking of how enraged she would be if a case study put on an ounce x

Reactions: 12
i wonder if she will be shameless enough to use her test subject’s original “before pictures” as he doesn’t seem to have regained all the weight he lost and try and take the credit for it? Time will tell what she does with the doomed coaching page - can’t wait! 😂

Reactions: 12
I honestly still believe the page will just disappear one day.
She said she's start up fully when she finished her courses.
She has completed them both now and still isn't launching or putting any real effort into it.
She probably deluded herself into thinking the moment she annouced she'd have 1000s wanting to sign up.
Looking at her engagement no one does.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.