Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much do I want to give the boys a grab bag of wotsits when she’s wearing one of those white dresses?😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“So so so many people messaged me about the Sonic lunch bags”. You just know it’s coming 🤦‍♀️

It’s quite sad really, the way she requires constant validation. “Look at me dropping my miracles off at nursery”. I do it 5 days a week and nobody would know, because they don’t need to 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Honestly Zara sizing is ridiculous at the minute
I’m a 8/10 on top and a 10/12 on bottom and I needed a L /XL trousers just to fasten comfy.
So no idea how she’s got in to small trousers.
I bet that's why she hasn't included the sizing for once! Love how she says the trousers are 'quite fitted' er, or as everyone else would say: Too tight! She couldn't say it and will prob be dieting again now due to this.

I do think that although shes very vain, she is quite critical of her looks/self obsessed with how she looks, I noticed she wrote 'I should have fake tanned before this reel' in the description, who would have even noticed? To point out flaws before anyone else says is a sign of low self esteem.

As for the comments.... A chic spanish lady?! What are they on? 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Urgh that reel. I have that shirt and I loved it. May never wear it again now.

The trousers are far too tight. How smug does she look, she just loves looking at herself doesn't she

I bet that's why she hasn't included the sizing for once! Love how she says the trousers are 'quite fitted' er, or as everyone else would say: Too tight! She couldn't say it and will prob be dieting again now due to this.

I do think that although shes very vain, she is quite critical of her looks/self obsessed with how she looks, I noticed she wrote 'I should have fake tanned before this reel' in the description, who would have even noticed? To point out flaws before anyone else says is a sign of low self esteem.

As for the comments.... A chic spanish lady?! What are they on? 🤣
Bloody hell "should have fake tanned" ??? I was thinking how fake her tan looked and hoping that if the boys did have wotsits when she is in that dress like suggested above that her face would match the orange colour pattern left by the boys on the dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bloody hell "should have fake tanned" ??? I was thinking how fake her tan looked and hoping that if the boys did have wotsits when she is in that dress like suggested above that her face would match the orange colour pattern left by the boys on the dress.
my thoughts exactly!

“Should’ve fake tanned” 🙄 she’s just constantly fishing for compliments isn’t she! Quite sad for a woman in her 40’s!

Reactions: 13
Those trousers!! :oops: no room for a boiled egg in those pockets fopps!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Could she sound anymore disinterested in them while they dip the fruit in the chocolate. Apparently it’s an issue they are making a mess! They are 3 for fucks fake!

Reactions: 16
Why is she always so sarcastic and snide with them? its so strange.
And she will then be surprised when that is how they talk to her. She has no idea how to encourage her boys. It’s all so passive aggressive. Having children has not been at all how she imagined it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Cracking myself up imagining Fopps actually shoplifts and that’s why there is a tag still on the glasses 😂😂😂 old five finger discount Fopps

• Haha
And she will then be surprised when that is how they talk to her. She has no idea how to encourage her boys. It’s all so passive aggressive. Having children has not been at all how she imagined it.
Omg I walked home tonight to a mum chasing her 8/9 year old up the road she saying he had to come home and he was telling her to piss off !! It was both hilarious and terrifying to watch 😁 he was on his bike and was taunting her hiding behind cars/vans etc. jeez.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.